Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain tonight

Options
  • 15-11-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Jesus iv never seen rain that bad before in Cork.all of a sudden the Sky signal went you could hear the wind and rain beating against the house. Theres gonna be some serious flooding tonight, Hope none as bad as last weeks though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just had it there too, sky signal went, despite having a larger 80cm dish. It was like someone was pouring a giant jug of water over our house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

dry as a bone out East!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

By bedrooms in the attic and it actualy sounded like there was babies bouncing off my velux window. Also it interupted the 3rd last episode of Dr.Who this season ..... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was standing outside waiting for a taxi - ok it's horrible, but it looked kinda impressive too...

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

looked like there was some dump alright, heres a radar image http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp?ani=y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Pretty bad alright.. Looks like there could be more on the way tho

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

its raining down here but not as bad by the sounds of it ...for a change!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ah crap, all this bad weather doesn't do anything for the already brutal traffic in the morning along the Rochestown Road and on into Douglas...I think I'll consider home education for my kids:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Hogzy wrote: »
    Jesus iv never seen rain that bad before in Cork.all of a sudden the Sky signal went you could hear the wind and rain beating against the house. Theres gonna be some serious flooding tonight, Hope none as bad as last weeks though!

..............i thought it was just MY dish , tnx ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

By bedrooms in the attic and it actualy sounded like there was babies bouncing off my velux window. Also it interupted the 3rd last episode of Dr.Who this season ..... :(
    Aww :( Thankfully I escaped, but my sister made me set up video chat so she could attempt to watch it via it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

If it keeps up like it is now people are gonna have a lot of trouble in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

fecking velux blinds :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Stargate wrote: »
    ..............i thought it was just MY dish , tnx ;)

rain fade.. Its a terrible thing

Advertisement