Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Question

• 15-11-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

xbox is being picked up tomorrow for 3red rings repair .

do i include power brick + av cables?

i know not to include the hdd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shnitszer

I don't think so. If its just the Xbox being sent to get repaired then I wouldn't see any reason why you should send the power brick and cables etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Casati

You definetely dont need to add anything except the Xbox itself, so no power cord, cable, hard-drive or controller. You should get it back within a week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

thanks..hope im not too far behind everyone in MW2 when i get it back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Its you again... Remember your tragedy with your xbox with you day off school playing CMW2.

Well tomorrow , a box will come , you only put the console in , take off the hardrive, and make sure you don't leave a game in the disk tray as Microsoft will steal it !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

thanks aviator my xbox is all ready to go in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

For your info I sent mine off the be repaired on friday the 6th of this month and its due back on my door step on the 18th, so your looking at about 2 weeks of a wait mate

Advertisement