Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best Nokia 5530, Samsung Cara, Samsung Genio or Samsung Tocco Lite??

• 15-11-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Which is the best touch screen phone out of this lot?
    Nokia 5530, Samsung Cara, Samsung Genio or Samsung Tocco Lite??

Appreciate any help.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I'd almost certainly go for the Nokia 5530 out of those three, unless you really need the 3G on the Cara, the 5530 isnt really all too different from the excellent 5800, and that is in a different league to the tocco lite and the cara(which technical is the same as the tocco lite apart from the 3G). Not that the tocco lite is a bad phone either, i should know, i got one! Basically out of those three, i'd get the tocco lite if i'm stuck under a budget or the 5530 if i can stretch a bit more, Cant really comment on the genio but to me it looks very similiar to a Cara without 3G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

5530 due to it's Wifi, Tocco Lite & Cara have better touchscreens and are decent phones IMO, great value for money! If you use internet and can stretch the budget i'd say go for the Nokia ( try it instore first I don't like the touchscreen on Nokias but many others do). Not much to say on the Genio, it's more pricey than the T.Lite but I can't see much thats better about it?

Good luck

Advertisement