Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish livestock

Options
  • 15-11-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

So we hear hourly empty broadcasts on the radio and news about the Irish economy. GDP, GNP , Bonds , deficits, numbers going up and down and twirling around. What the hell is really going on?

In 2000 a farmer laid his hands on new enriched feed for his livestock it seemed to be limitless he never questioned the people he got it of he was just happy it was free. The farmer dumped sacks of the feed all around his farmyard and his livestock got fat and merry.

But one day the people who sold the new feed to the farmer came a knocking and demanded that the farmer pay them for its use. He looked bewildered and still a little drunk form the good times and answered"well I have fed it all to my livestock, what can I do?" The people who supplied him said" well you can start by slaughtering your livestock and sacking your workers.
    So what will the farmer do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

i wouldnt worry too much about the US

since they have the largest military nothing stopping them from defaulting on the Chinese, who would end up holding alot of worthless paper

and thats where they are heading theres twice as many dollars sloshing around as a year ago and more is on the way

ireland on the other hand...

Advertisement