Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to know you/general discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

il miss the first day back cause im in barcelona:D

My stalking ways are coming about again :p Did you win 30 seconds to mars tickets!? :eek: Saw your name on the MCD live guide thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

My stalking ways are coming about again :p Did you win 30 seconds to mars tickets!? :eek: Saw your name on the MCD live guide thing :)

ha i didnt know id won them til you told me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

Omg at there being a place for bcfe at last - I remember when attending this and not seeing a place on boards for it , now i've graduated and in yet another college that I know won't get recognition ha ha

Well it's defiantly a top college for sure ,I reccommend it to people all the time.
    I wish I'd gone back this year to do the course i'm now doing some place else, it really is a good contact making college haha

lisaface wrote: »
    Omg at there being a place for bcfe at last - I remember when attending this and not seeing a place on boards for it , now i've graduated and in yet another college that I know won't get recognition ha ha

Well it's defiantly a top college for sure ,I reccommend it to people all the time.
    I wish I'd gone back this year to do the course i'm now doing some place else, it really is a good contact making college haha

yeah i was suprised there was no where here for it on boards its why i campaigned for a forum!:D what college you in now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

ADM ftw. High-ohh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 emotionalocean

Hey all, quixk intro here,
    I'm David-Martin from ITH1

welcome along:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ATOMICNIGHTS

Opens tonight at 11pm! Just €3 for BCFE Students, show your student card!:pac:

13044_100288263334004_100000584916218_4680_2438423_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Hi all, former ballyer student here.

a mates djing equipment was stolen after his gig in wax last night (Wed Jan 20th) The gear was actually lifted in Charlies on Georges St between 02:45 & 03:45 where he was eating after he finished his gig.

Here is a description, just in case anyone offers it for sale to anyone in the college.

M-Audio Xponent, microphone, external hard drive, and usual RCA cables.
    I'd say the Xponent would be the only distinguishable item.

Any info please msg me, or the OP on this thread in After Hours

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055806526

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

If your after a band for it PM me. Im an ex BCFE student too (i miss that place :()

• Advertisement

anyone head to the open day today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭DanHendrix

Ye I have to say I was really impressed with the media building..Dont like the smell of the main building though it smells like a hospital ha..Its location is spot on thought I would of had trouble finding it but have to say overall I was impressed and any1 I talked to was real helpful.Hope I get into either of the courses I applied for now..

DanHendrix wrote: »
    Ye I have to say I was really impressed with the media building..Dont like the smell of the main building though it smells like a hospital ha..Its location is spot on thought I would of had trouble finding it but have to say overall I was impressed and any1 I talked to was real helpful.Hope I get into either of the courses I applied for now..

what courses did ya apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Merbhp

I was in the Art Block and there was a great turnout, including some busloads but mostly groups of buddies and Mam & Dad with the prodigy.

A good few came in the afternoon and people were especially interested in the Animation. There was a good stand on the Oscar coverage in the papers. The student work on the Illustration, Graphics and Life Drawing went down well.

If anybody asked at the door about the Rock School, the guy on the desk asked them to do a turn - great fun!

"Art Block Rocks"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I should really take a little visit over to the art block one day... Nearly 2 years in the BCFE main block and media building and I've never even been near it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭DanHendrix

what courses did ya apply for?
    Rock school and HND in music production...WHat course are you in yourself

DanHendrix wrote: »
    Rock school and HND in music production...WHat course are you in yourself

ah thats cool,hope ya get in!im in hnd media production and radio

I should really take a little visit over to the art block one day... Nearly 2 years in the BCFE main block and media building and I've never even been near it :p

you and me both:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

well guys and girls, im thomas from MRH2 (or was until may)...looking to do MPM next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bill_Le_Viking

I'll be there in september doing the rock school, lookin forward to the craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ottostreet wrote: »
    well guys and girls, im thomas from MRH2 (or was until may)...looking to do MPM next year!

Hi Thomás... I'm Niall! We've met once or twice...

Hoping to do the same course in the upcoming academic year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Bard wrote: »
    Hi Thomás... I'm Niall! We've met once or twice...

Hoping to do the same course in the upcoming academic year. :)

OMG! Stop talking to me you weirdo....I don't know you! :mad:

:p happy with your results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bonemachine

Hope i'm not too late to the BCFE party.:pac:

Jack, starting LUDO this September. My sister just finished after three years, portfolio followed by illustration, and she never stops telling me just how much she enjoyed it so I really can't wait!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Okami_shinobi

Jack, starting LUDO this September. My sister just finished after three years, portfolio followed by illustration, and she never stops telling me just how much she enjoyed it so I really can't wait!:D

welcome along to the party, you will enjoy your time!

Welcome along jack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 zzziltoid

Norrie, starting first year Illustration :pac:

Hi norrie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Harrap

Hi Bonemachine, curious to know did your sister get a job. I hoping to do illustration but concerned about job prospects?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Burky126

Bit late to the party,only discovered this thread now and ive been on boards and in bcfe for two years now ha.

Brian from AIH2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 gorillafella69

great idea

Advertisement