Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the same drum beat as "Everbody wants to rule the world"

Options
  • 15-11-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

There is this song that I have been searching for high and dry for the last year or so. The song I am trying to describe has the exact same drum beat as "Everybody wants to rule the world". Before anyone suggests looking up "Tears for Fears" on wikipedia, or midomi, I have already looked them up with no success. The song I am looking for has a theremin like instrument playing the following notes c1, c2, b2, g1, a2, e1, g1, a2, c1, c2, b2, g1, a2, e1, g1, a2. As said before, there is an identical drum beat to "Everybody wants to rule the world". I beleive the name of that type of beat is a shuffle beat. The song in question is a very pleasant pop song with a female vocalist and it was probably made well within the last 15 years. If anyone here could tell me the name of the song, I would be most grateful.

Advertisement