Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

solo musician/artist required for 21st november @ slattery's

Options
  • 16-11-2009 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

hi all.
    i'm with a band that's playing their first gig this coming saturday the 21st at slattery's in rathmines. our opening act/artist fell through, so we're putting the call out there for someone who wants some exposure. it would be a 10-11pm slot.

our stuff lands somewhere between pearl jam and kings of leon, with some genre-hopping into other colours here and there. however we're pretty open to your style, as we basically just need someone on for the hour before us who' i 'not as loud'. great opportunity for a solo musician, whether seasoned or a confident newcomer to the dublin music scene.

if you pm me here i can send you on further contact details.

hope to hear from you very soon!

cheers.
    pg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hey man

Is the slot an hour long slot from 10 - 11???

What would the story be with equipment? I might have a band for ya but would just have to find out about the slot and if all my guys are free to play

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭personguy

hi db. yes, it would be a 10-11 slot, but we're really looking for just a solo artist. thanks!

Advertisement