Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe place to leave a bag in Dublin for a couple days

Options
  • 16-11-2009 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Heading up to Dublin on Saturday. Flying out on Monday. Two bags, including some valuables (ie laptop), can't leave them where I'll be staying.

Anywhere that stores bags for a small fee in Dublin? ie I know one of the cab office will do it for a few quid a day here in Galway.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are a number of left luggage places.
    Two for sure that I know of are the Global Internet Cafe on O'Connell Street (across from Supermac's) and another Internet cafe across from Connolly Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

tristanc wrote: »
    Heading up to Dublin on Saturday. Flying out on Monday. Two bags, including some valuables (ie laptop), can't leave them where I'll be staying.

Anywhere that stores bags for a small fee in Dublin? ie I know one of the cab office will do it for a few quid a day here in Galway.
    There are a few around O'Connell Street (the internet cafe nest to the doughnought kiosk) and the internet café across from Connolly Station (none in station itself). Also Heuston Station and Busáras have manned left luggage.

Might be a bit mad leaving a laptop though.

Edit: snap!

Advertisement