Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

see you on facebookofsex so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I managed to log off boards. Then I found omegle.
    And now I'm back here. Fecking internet and it's distractions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

You blink and half hours keep going by!

What is omegle...?

www.omegle.com

You talk to complete strangers. 9/10 times they're either insane or pervs. It's a great way to waste a few hours. :pac:

HAAAA!

My first conversation and they thought I was not right in the head and disconnected :D

If I click another conversation...will I get the same person back again:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

see you on facebookofsex so!

branding.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

www.omegle.com

You talk to complete strangers. 9/10 times they're either insane or pervs. It's a great way to waste a few hours. :pac:

there is another thing like that with webcams too ;)

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    HAAAA!

My first conversation and they thought I was not right in the head and disconnected :D

If I click another conversation...will I get the same person back again:eek:

It's all done randomly, so there's a very small chance you'll get the same person. But it'll almost certainly be someone different.

Ok...I'll attempt it again then so.

I take it they from anywhere in the world...

*avoids use of slang words*

Well this time they didn't even speak....
    all I said was "Hi Diddly ho!"

Snobby farts.

• Advertisement

there is another thing like that with webcams too ;)
    I don't have a webcam, so I imagine I'd be a big disappointment to the patrons of that site.
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Well this time they didn't even speak....
    all I said was "Hi Diddly ho!"

Snobby farts.

Don't worry; soon you'll master the subtle and deadly art of disconnecting on people before they get the chance to disconnect on you.

Don't worry; soon you'll master the subtle and deadly art of disconnecting on people before they get the chance to disconnect on you.

I disconnected first woooooooooooooooo!

Some folks are plain pisstakes....because if some of the stuff they say is true :eek:
    Though I can see how it is entertaining!
    Haven't met anyone who can actually type properly yet though >.<

8am ****

Go to bed!

Right now!

oh i am in bed allright >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Half nine, haven't slept yet, but only woke up at midnight so not sure if I should have >.>

I'll probably end up going to bed after the Jizzler announcements and post-award celebrations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm always asleep when all the cool kids are here :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Crap she's on to us! Run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Crap she's on to us! Run!

S'okay,I prioritise sleep above all else :p

But yeah,am I the only person who isn't nocturnal? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I don't have a webcam, so I imagine I'd be a big disappointment to the patrons of that site.

Pffft, spent about a week addicted to that site and I got about five people to write the initials of another forum (shock, horror!) on their forehead. Days I'll remember all my life. ;)

• Advertisement

Met an odd ball or two in that site but they are in no way flippin' fun >.<

I promise tonight...I shall NOT stay up until after 8 bloody am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

BUUUMMMPPPP!

Imma go make a sammich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

I'm in a bit of a pickle, awoke today at 4pm, yes alcohol was involved, anyway I'd like to get my sleep pattern back in order. I'm wondering should I just trek on through until say 10pm 2mor night (awake for 30 hours) or should I try to maybe grab an hour nap (slight fear of sleeping through waking again at 1-2pm and not being able to sleep) and then stay up till 10-12pm.....

Anyway thoughts appreciated... I just want my sleep pattern back after xmas :()

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I'd love a sandwich. But it feels weird to eat after 10pm, it makes me unhappy.

yeah **** that, I'm stuffing myself. beans are awsesom

it's 4:30...do you know where your erection is? Children are?

I tiold you last night NO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Im eating olives and sun dried tomatoes. IM MOAR FANCEH THEN YOU CAN HANDLE. (!!!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

yeah **** that, I'm stuffing myself. beans are awsesom

it's 4:30...do you know where your erection is? Children are?

I tiold you last night NO

I find it hilarious that you mod Sleeping & Dreaming when everybody else is in bed :pac:

/logs out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Right. Just made a snadwich.

Mango, orange and date chutney with kalamata black olives and smoked apple cheese.
    And red onion.

OhGodYesh.

wtf lol.

yeah whatever beans are nicer fancy girl :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

If I eat now, I'l never sleep.. but god, I'd love a sandwich now, and I NEVER eat sandwiches.. >.<

Also, just noticed, I got past 4,000 posts. Over 5 years on, oh yes.. \o/

Advertisement