Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭mr_happy

Sleep is for loosers, so is Lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Drinkin, is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Bollocks. I have got to stop staying up all night on saturdays. Now I can't sleep. School'll be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭blackalicious

mega bolix.. have to be up for college in 3 hours.. tear tear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Insomnia lulz.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So, it's nearly half four in the afternoon...

Lolz.

So, it's nearly half four in the afternoon...

Lolz.

Don't trivialize my condition.

Get ready to unleash the thread

I'm still truckin'..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

more like uhm hmmm guzzlin'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I have returned home to internet connection! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

This thread is the story of my life. Sleeping pattern is fcuked.. woke up at 4pm today and have to get up for college in 4 hours

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I have returned home to internet connection! :D

Ah yes the noise of the dial up modem connection as loud as a wedding car pulling cans over gravel.

And totally unrelated

Fanny Tapper
    <snip>

Relationship advice
    <snip>

39 mins to go now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Pygmalion wrote: »

La la la la ....

We are heading for Venus .....

Bit odd that line.

well looks like I just cant make it to 4:30 tonight.

Bat Man two word sentences ....

Cables .... snapping

Eyes ... shutting

Sight .... failing

Bladder .... bursting

Mods .... warning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Happy four a.m.!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

So, I'm going to bed now. College on Monday, and no acom. sorted shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    So, I'm going to bed now. College on Monday, and no acom. sorted shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

That's not what I'd heard...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's not what I'd heard...

The place I was looking at was awful, I wouldn't let my dog stay there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

too early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

It's never too early :D

It's never too early :D

tis when im in work!

SO it's (almost) half four in the morning, I have an exam tomorrow at 2, set an alarm for around 10 so that I can do some last minute study and won't still be half asleep doing exam.

And of course can't sleep because todays last minute study was accompanied by far too much coke.

Pygmalion wrote: »
    SO it's (almost) half four in the morning, I have an exam tomorrow at 2, set an alarm for around 10 so that I can do some last minute study and won't still be half asleep doing exam.

And of course can't sleep because todays last minute study was accompanied by far too much coke.

Finally started to get tired about an hour ago, arm started killing me and woke me up again, not sure if there's a point trying to sleep now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Well done to Pyggy for being to first one to be actually nocturnal for the last while...ahh this thread lies only dormant my friends...until summer, or mid-term break...

Or my month off in April.

Jay P wrote: »
    Or my month off in April.
    Lulz quite unlike my 3 months off in June, July and August. :P

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »
    Lulz quite unlike my 3 months off in June, July and August. :P

Lol, that's someway off the 4 months I get off for the summer.
    I've also finished my Leaving Cert.

Game, set and match.
    :cool:

Lol, that's someway off the 4 months I get off for the summer.
    I've also finished my Leaving Cert.

Game, set and match.
    :cool:
    Ahh ****...When do I finish it and start living the good life, get rid of subjects I don't like...ahh yes, a good 15 or so months...no time at all shure...:(

Don't worry, secondary school are the best days of your life!

Kinda...

In all seriousness, I miss school, and having my friends all there. Not like college where I don't know a whole lot of people :o

I know, that's one thing I do like about secondary school, infact, the only things I hate is getting up early and having to do homework, and study. And the pressure. And teachers (sometimes)...

But like atleast when you go to college the LC is over, you've done it! Hopefully you've achieved what you set out to achieve too.

Well done to Pyggy for being to first one to be actually nocturnal for the last while...ahh this thread lies only dormant my friends...until summer, or mid-term break...

Er what are yeh talking about. I've been on here until 4 most nights.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

boobs

• Advertisement

boobs

GTFO and stop being inappropriate.

that's what she said...it was too late

It was the last thing she ever said..

FYP.

monday mondaaaay

I know, that's one thing I do like about secondary school, infact, the only things I hate is getting up early and having to do homework, and study. And the pressure. And teachers (sometimes)...

But like atleast when you go to college the LC is over, you've done it! Hopefully you've achieved what you set out to achieve too.

And you want to do medicine don't you? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but LC pressure is nothing compared to Med pressure, and that's what I've heard from 1st years. You also have early starts every morning. A girl I know in NUIG has three 8 o'clock starts.

Fair play if you still want to do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Daragh184

The worst is doing a whole college project on the night before it's due. I had to do a film studies project(even tho I study radio) was up till 5.30 and had to get up the next morning at 7.

So fun times
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tchoo

have the same problem sometimes

:pac: drink a cup of relaxing herbal tea and don't take your laptop to bed

To be fair not starting back in college until the 8th, just had exams now (4 of them spread over 2 weeks \o/)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

And you want to do medicine don't you? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but LC pressure is nothing compared to Med pressure, and that's what I've heard from 1st years. You also have early starts every morning. A girl I know in NUIG has three 8 o'clock starts.

Fair play if you still want to do it!

The LC is a horrible, horrible year, in which one who needs to succeed can never fully relax without feeling guilty on some level.

"Med pressure" = pfffffffffft. Rather have exams every couple of months than have one set of big ones after two years of study.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    The LC is a horrible, horrible year, in which one who needs to succeed can never fully relax without feeling guilty on some level.

Ah the joys of Computer Applications, "Hey you got your results?" "Yeah, 110 more than I need, thank **** I didn't waste my time studying".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

SO its 10 to 3 in the morning and my aim was to be here for the half 4 slot but unfortunately my eyes are closing and I wont make it but congratulate any of you who do reach the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

M&S* wrote: »
    SO its 10 to 3 in the morning and my aim was to be here for the half 4 slot but unfortunately my eyes are closing and I wont make it but congratulate any of you who do reach the time!

Since when did posting on an internet forum at a ridiculously late hour become something to strive for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Monzo wrote: »
    Since when did posting on an internet forum at a ridiculously late hour become something to strive for?
    Since I realized I have no social life and it wouldn't matter waking up late on a Saturday?

So, it's half four in the morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement