Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

boobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

countdown-baps_1785711c.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bewbs.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

boobs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

bübs

/Swedish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I think there's something wrong with me, you all thought of bewbs and I just went to look at countdown videos :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Meh, 2:23, close enough.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll be up until around 4:15. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Stupidly booked flights to Berlin so checked my email to see when I'm meant to be going and saw an email from "auto-confirm@amazon.co.uk". Gonna be a rough few months.

Moral of the lesson kids, credit cards are bad, knowing all your details without having the card but still remembering it all when shitfaced is a lot worse. :(

amacachi wrote: »
    Stupidly booked flights to Berlin so checked my email to see when I'm meant to be going and saw an email from "auto-confirm@amazon.co.uk". Gonna be a rough few months.

Moral of the lesson kids, credit cards are bad, knowing all your details without having the card but still remembering it all when shitfaced is a lot worse. :(
    Ohh...ouch! Can you not cancel them? Remember CC details when shítfaced is an impressive feat imo.

I've just spent the last 30 minutes reading about the history and demise of the Poker forum. A forum I barely knew existed. I need to go to bed...

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »
    Ohh...ouch! Can you not cancel them? Remember CC details when shítfaced is an impressive feat imo.

I've just spent the last 30 minutes reading about the history and demise of the Poker forum. A forum I barely knew existed. I need to go to bed...

I probably could cancel but Ryanair would keep most of what they've already charged me and on principle I'd rather lose 20 quid if it means costing them 200 in what they could make by refilling my seat if they're going to rip me off. :pac:

Boards history is hypnotic like that. You'll glance at one little thing and end up reading about it for hours. The oldest threads in the Prison forum tend to be the best! :D

amacachi wrote: »
    I probably could cancel but Ryanair would keep most of what they've already charged me and on principle I'd rather lose 20 quid if it means costing them 200 in what they could make by refilling my seat if they're going to rip me off. :pac:
    It only cost 20 quid? Ahh jayzuz, no worries so.
    Boards history is hypnotic like that. You'll glance at one little thing and end up reading about it for hours. The oldest threads in the Prison forum tend to be the best!
    Prison has always been a mighty source of entertainment...as had feedback and dispute resolution...:P

Prison has always been a mighty source of entertainment...as had feedback and dispute resolution...:P

Oh man, Feedback from early 2008 and back is a gold-mine! It's been fixed in the last two years though. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Should really go to bed myself, but I don't really want to yet :P>

Someone just linked me to a site called Omegle, hilarity ensued.

It only cost 20 quid? Ahh jayzuz, no worries so.

Nah, I'd say 20 quid is all I'd get back off Ryanair, they make it stupidly hard to claim back the taxes and airport charges, it would cost 10s of euro on the phone to do it like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

seanbmc wrote: »

Ah omegle......so many fun conversations with that site!

I found it through a thread in Cool Pics & Vids & Links. Some people had some great ones:
    For your viewing pleasure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I've watched 5 movies today. Recorddddd. Trying to decide whether I should watch another one or go to bed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

too cold here to sleep, just hit -10 and my wrist is killin me, cant take another painkiller for 2 hrs:(

Ah omegle......so many fun conversations with that site!

I found it through a thread in Cool Pics & Vids & Links. Some people had some great ones:
    For your viewing pleasure

Had a few interesting ones alright myself, nothing worth posting though. Have had a few laughs though. One good conversation out of about 10

• Advertisement

Chat roulette is where it's at. :pac: Goddamn the sleeps I've lost because of it. :(

I think CR is more fun with a few mates, but have had a few laughs on that aswell.

Jaysus look at the time.

Going to see the villagers tonight , really can't wait . :D

cHaTbOx wrote: »

Had a ticket, can't go though :(

The whole 5 movies in a day thing seems less awesome now that I remember the stupid sickness. Whinge.

Enjoy, it's gonna be awesome.

bythewoods wrote: »
    Had a ticket, can't go though :(

The whole 5 movies in a day thing seems less awesome now that I remember the stupid sickness. Whinge.

Enjoy, it's gonna be awesome.
    That really sucks , were you able to get rid of the ticket?

This will be my third time this year. A band that live is nothing like like the album , but in the best way possible .

What movies did you watch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

seanbmc wrote: »
    Should really go to bed myself, but I don't really want to yet :P>

I've not been in bed the past hour because of this :p

I've not been in bed the past hour because of this :p

It's really weird/creepy yet addicting.

3:21, meh, close enough.

I'm not even tired!

3:21, meh, close enough.

I'm not even tired!

Rawk onnnnnnnnnn dooooood!

• Advertisement

it's not even boobs time yet :(

:O

How I've missed you and your wee inputs!

:O

How I've missed you and your wee inputs!
    Thanks man, lovin' the appreciation! :D

EDIT: Oh wait, that was meant to be a humourus intentional "misunderstanding" of your post and to pretend it was directed at me. I never actually went a page back to find you told me to totally rawk on. Now I feel a tad stupid. MAYBE I am tired. Hmm...

my input is not wee :mad:

Thanks man, lovin' the appreciation! :D

EDIT: Oh wait, that was meant to be a humourus intentional "misunderstanding" of your post and to pretend it was directed at me. I never actually went a page back to find you told me to totally rawk on. Now I feel a tad stupid. MAYBE I am tired. Hmm...

Ha, awh jumpguy... I tewwwwtally got it, without the extra note! Would your self esteem be boosted if I thanked the post? What if I posted a picture of ducks hugging? Would this help?

9458DuckHugP.jpg
    my input is not wee :mad:

Heh...

wednesday-christmas-33.jpg

bubessign.jpg

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »

it was awesome .

Drinking with my best buds , bottle of whiskey , vodka and southern comfort and playing fifa :D

Ha, awh jumpguy... I tewwwwtally got it, without the extra note! Would your self esteem be boosted if I thanked the post? What if I posted a picture of ducks hugging? Would this help?

9458DuckHugP.jpg
    Yes, yes it did. :')

Meh, 3:17, close enough.

S'craic y'all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Stop cheating Jumpguy :P

I'm too lazy to walk to bed, the only reason that I'm still up. That and I got up at 4pm. I can't even be bothered feeling guilty at this sleeping pattern :rolleyes:

I managed to get out at 12 and I've to get up at 9 tomorrow. 5 hours sleep! :D:D:D:D

I'm too lazy to go to bed too. It's all the way upstairs...urgh.

• Advertisement

I have to be up at like 11. Not too bad...but then working the next day (on Christmas Eve, outrageous!) so thats gunna feck things up a bit.

The 10 people watching C&H should really start posting...:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Not sure why I'm still up, but the effort of going to bed :P Not all that tired anyway - I had my first sleep in today in two weeks due to my exams.

Jaysus it's cold out :P Left a bottle of Coke outside the window instead of putting it in the fridge, and it froze up completely :o Whoops!

If you only let bits of it freeze it'll turn out like a slushie :D Nyom, except for the coke part..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

If you only let bits of it freeze it'll turn out like a slushie :D Nyom, except for the coke part..

I love when that happens :D And you don't like Coke :O - shocking, I thought everyone did :P What's your poison of choice?

I love when that happens :D And you don't like Coke :O - shocking, I thought everyone did :P What's your poison of choice?

Coke...*shudders*...I don't think I've ever drank a bottle of it in my life. I've only ever taken it when theres a possibility of me dying of thirst.

Coffee. Nyom nyom nyom nyom nyom nyom nyom. I've gone through 3 big jars since the start of this semester >_>

Ahh coffee, never really liked the taste of it although it always smells really nice - and I took a particular interest to it over the past few weeks.

There's so many different types.

Right so there's normal coffee - which is the same as an Americano, right?
    Then there's espresso, which is like a thicker more condensed stronger version. And Lattes and Cappuccinos , which I *think* are based on espressos. But what are they? According to my friends, a Latte is like coffee but with steamed milk instead of water. Not sure about Cappuccino!

There's so many other types, Cafe Mocha and all that - can't beat a good aul cup of tea :P

Urgh, not a fan of tea. And its way too complicated to make, everyone takes it a different way, awkward people :P

A latte is just an expresso with steamed milk poured onto it, a mocha throws in some chocolate and a cappuchino has just normal hot milk instead of steamed milk or something?

Lol, my friend is sending me drunken texts :D

I love drunken texts, they're so funny!

My friend used to send them all the time. I used to get really odd ones like "also" ( that was the whole text ) or sometimes just blank texts, or because he uses predictive text, random non-words that he evidently thought made sense or was oblivious to the nonsense he was sending :P

Speaking of which, I may not bother going out tomorrow night because it's too cold and I'm lazy and slightly broke :P Sure there's plenty of time after Christmas, when I'll hopefully have more money!

Oh and the coldest temperature this year in Ireland was recorded from near where half my family is from in Mayo. Crazy :O

Oooh where? And what was it? Cos its pretty cold here and I'm pretty near there! :P

Near Foxford / Straide - I'm sure you know where that is better than I do :)

Apparently one guy (who my dad knew) runs his own weather station in the garden, and he picked up a temperature of -17 point something, which Met Eireann says is the lowest recorded in many years - he has nothing to do with Met Eireann though, apparently he was/is a postman!

Dundalk isn't too bad - there's some snow but it's not near as bad as Dublin, when I left yesterday. I was driving into town earlier, with my mother to get Christmas shopping things, and the roads seemed to be ok, but the town was packed with Christmas shopping. Queues of traffic everywhere, queues inside the shops, etc. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement