Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'm an hour early but I'm just havin a terrible night. can't sleep too many thoughts going throw my head. and depressed over the fact someone left another site. I didn't even know them. wth. just want to go to sleep I haven't even watched tv today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

WTF! My room smells like toast nom... where's the toast.. who the hell is having toast ay 4.40 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Exam in the morning :/ may actually go to this one :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Need to stop playing pokemon and sleep/study...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

NEVER stop playing pokemon! :pac: Just listen to this inspirational song to keep you going :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2n5aSo32aw&feature=fvwrel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Palytoxin wrote: »
    NEVER stop playing pokemon! :pac: Just listen to this inspirational song to keep you going :)

/whips out Game Boy :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

In work from 1-close. Have two hard exams on tuesday/wednesday and here I am, doing nothing. Yep. Right decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Palytoxin wrote: »
    /whips out Game Boy :cool:

Anyone got a loan of a DS

>_>

<_<

No? Okay :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

marko93 wrote: »
    Anyone got a loan of a DS

>_>

<_<

No? Okay :(

Use an emulator??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Use an emulator??
    Have a save file I wanna play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Exam at 9am and I'm cramming my ass off.
    Someone kindly put me out of misery and kill me.
    I've resorted to listening to Amy Studt - Misfit.
    Uber fag!
    VOM!!! Collective Bargaining is kicking my ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Exam at 9am and I'm cramming my ass off.
    Someone kindly put me out of misery and kill me.
    I've resorted to listening to Amy Studt - Misfit.
    Uber fag!
    VOM!!! Collective Bargaining is kicking my ass.

Choon!

Late/all night study sessions never work because you just start... studying.. so... slowwwllyyyyyyyy. But I never learn...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Use an emulator??
    Emulation ftw! Only thing is I have a mac so I can't get vbalink to work, just normal vba, so no trading for me, and no Golem, Alakazam, Gengar and no Machamp :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

~280 Facebook contacts. 0 available to chat. I think that means I win. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Had another one of my strange "talking owl" dreams last night. As usual, it managed to get in my bedroom window and we had a chat.

At least it wasn't 15 tiny black owls like last time, that was odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I had a dream that I was going to sit an exam but they didn't have a desk for me. Also the exam hall was my dead granny's abandoned house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Damn, I was meant to go to bed early.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I'll stay up until after 4:00 tonight for the wrestling.

Deleted my own post to avoid double-posting, in this precinct (love those tricky spellings!) we do things by the book.

I'm spending the night listening to Bob Dylan, drawing and reading The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, it's the only way to go when you spent the afternoon sleeping.

Deleted my own post to avoid double-posting, in this precinct (love those tricky spellings!) we do things by the book.

I'm spending the night listening to Bob Dylan, drawing and reading The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, it's the only way to go when you spent the afternoon sleeping.

Aw, that post was awesome! :( I was saving my pun-tastic replies for a suitably late hour.

What Dylan stuff are you playing?

• Advertisement

Aw, that post was awesome! :( I was saving my pun-tastic replies for a suitably late hour.

What Dylan stuff are you playing?

Sorry, I couldn't risk it, Kateos would've busted me down to sergeant so fast...

I usually just take a fly through Blonde on Blonde, get stuck on Temporary Like Achilles, play that eight times over, stop again at 4th Time Around and repeat. Then some choice cuts of BIABH (She Belongs To Me), Highway 61 (Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues), and then straight into Blood on The Tracks. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

can't sleep, eating a pear and doing handstands for the last hour..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

The birds get up awfully early these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My life has lost all meaning and purpose this week...usually I'd feel a bit disgusted at myself that I'm awake so late and therefore will rise at a ridiculous time. But really, what is even the point? What am I missing? Less TV at a sane hour...pfft there's more ads then anyway, who needs it?

I think I'm losing my grip on sanity. Also, just realised that this odd week can be counted as part of my summer. Summer holidays are always a bit long and hard to fill anyway, kinda like a newspaper based in the West of Ireland, there's some filler days where you just sit around and gaze thoughtfully at mundane objects, just like columns about a local child who came 2nd place in a national handwriting competition...but now I have this whole week at the start where I'm not allowed leave the house to dampen the mood of summer. Where's the buzz of hearing the last bell and being like 'FREEEDOM YEAAAAH', momentarily delaying that sickening moment when you realise you don't really have all that much to do with this freedom anyway.

Not sure where I'm going or what the point of this was. I'm up late? To sleep or watch more Youtube videos hmmm (I'd never heard of Reply Girl before tonight, odd).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

It's really late to be up, but who even cares? I've finished my exams, am on my summer holidays and have zero obligations for the forseeable future :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 250 ✭✭DuPLeX

You woke me up for this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

So crippingly tired but I can't sleep. Why? :( And the more I can't sleep the more I think about how tired I'm gonna be tomorrow and how awful work is going to be as a result. 'Tis the most vicious of vicious cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

So it's six in the morning and I'm just back from a house party after my band played a gig and we have another tomorrow and my repeat LC is Wednesday and I am ****ed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

not HALF four but close enough. anyone cool on Boards right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

One day I will have a sleep pattern.

Advertisement