Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

comic book jacket

• 16-11-2009 7:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

does anynone know where I could get one of these.please its for age 14?
    thanks
    cathy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Whats a Comic book Jacket Cathy and where are you? A little more information and we might be able to help.
    I know that Forbidden Planet in the UK have a mail order section and anything comic related is in their balliwick.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

Is it something like this you're talking about?

AAAAAptknykAAAAAAFpRlw.jpg

It's a hoodie though, not a jacket.
    It was about a year or so ago, but my friend got one in some little shop in George's Street Arcade (Dublin)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

yep, its something like that , that shes looking for, but a jacket not a hoodie.
    Ill have to have a look in town, thanks for the help.
    ho ho ho,
    cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cillgly

h&m used to sell them idk if they do anymore

thanks again, Illl get shopping, cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

in agreement with laura93 i would say georges street arcade is probably your best bet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

Asha on the top floor of stevens green have them. I think they have a site too, but can't find it.

ringing them now to see if they have a web site, but looking att he review, thats the shop I should be at, thanks all.
    cathy

Advertisement