Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 9 Discussion

Options
  • 16-11-2009 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Arrrrgh it's moved to 10pm now because of that stupid mindless drivel I'm a Celeb :( AND You're Fired has been bumped to 3e which i don't have :(

Anyway, looks like they're selling nasal strips to pharmacies tonight I think, check out a sneak preview of Breffny's sales skills on www.tv3.ie :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Arrrrgh it's moved to 10pm now...

GRRRRR :mad:

...because of that stupid mindless drivel I'm a Celeb

About the worst programme ever. Thank you TV3... not!!! :mad:

Back to the topic of the programme now though... it's getting interesting now since there's nowhere to hide, and out of those candidates that are left, there are no obvious ones (like Sam) that should be fired.

I just wonder now if the Breffny Express has run out of rails at this stage. We all love him for his entertainment value, and he showed character by laying down the law with Aoiffffeeeee and Ruth, but his stumbling on the presentation last week sort of marks him down as the weakest candidate there now.

I also think Steve is all muscle and red hair and not much else. I'm not sure how much longer he has to run. It's great though (for us viewers!), to have so much uncertainty about who will be next to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Bit of a pain allright. Did this happen last year? Can't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Senseless decision by TV3 to ditch their own homegrown programme that is beating the 9 o'clock news to an English programme that is already shown on UTV. I really don't understand it - it means the programme will end at 11.15 - many people just won't bother to stay up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

You would have to say that barring any monumental f*ck ups that Ginger Steven or Breff will be gone depending on which team wins - unless they're both in the same team!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread cleaned up, ki is now on a vacation. No spoilers please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

ateam wrote: »
    Senseless decision by TV3 to ditch their own homegrown programme that is beating the 9 o'clock news to an English programme that is already shown on UTV. I really don't understand it - it means the programme will end at 11.15 - many people just won't bother to stay up for it.

TV3 is partly owned by ITV, hence why their schedule practically mirrors theirs ..... X Factor, Corrie, I'm a Celeb etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

ateam wrote: »

I'm a celeb will get more viewers unfortunately. It would have been a silly move to have The Apprentice up against the show on UTV and risk a lot of viewers switching over. This way they keep their ratings and still have The Apprentice. 10pm isn't really that late in the grand scheme of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Plus Jordan is going into I'm a celeb tonight too apparently.

Plus Jordan is going into I'm a celeb tonight too apparently.

More reason not to watch the bastardin' thing then!

Roll on 2200 hours! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I'm a celeb will get more viewers unfortunately. It would have been a silly move to have The Apprentice up against the show on UTV and risk a lot of viewers switching over. This way they keep their ratings and still have The Apprentice. 10pm isn't really that late in the grand scheme of things.

I'm not sure I'm a Celeb will attract more viewers but I take your point. It just seems disloyal to the programme that they've spent so much on to go and change the time when it's on.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Can't believe it's moved to 10! Ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

So annoyed its been moved and i have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow.

But its going to be a great episode - love the preview, the show is really bubbling now.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Arrrrgh it's moved to 10pm now because of that stupid mindless drivel I'm a Celeb :( AND You're Fired has been bumped to 3e which i don't have :(www.tv3.ie :D

Same here. I get my TV service through a rabbit ears aerial (I'm low tech!)

Does You're Fired go up on the TV3 website Catchup page? How soon after the show before it goes up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Any personal predictions for the final? Don't think Brefney can feature for much longer, even though his entertainment value is pure class. Aoife has burned too many bridges and Geraldine has proven to be too unpredictable, even though this is the 'apprentice' - so I think TV3 will ultimately play it safe and go with one of the following 3 combinations for the final- my bet is on the first one- Lucinda and Stephen...and if I had to put money on it, I'd go for Stephen, but would love to see Lucinda win it.

Lucinda Stephen
    Stephen Steve
    Lucinda Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Breff or Aoiffa to go in my opinion. Are Paddy Power doing any bets? :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

steve and stephen or bref and steve are my predictions for the final 2

Looking forward to 2nite's episode - for anyone who doesn't have 3e like me can watch you're fired on youtube, it was up at the same time as the show last week, so you don't miss much!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheApprenticeIreland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

ffs can't believe they moved it to 10, mightn't bother watching now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

ffs can't believe they moved it to 10, mightn't bother watching now

Agreed....boo hiss ..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Sickened it's moved to 10:(:mad:Now I have to be up later than usual, though not really because I usually spend like an hour and a half on here after I go to bed.

The ads look good though, looks like they've made a load of mistakes again, it's juat hilarious to watch.We can expect some more priceless quotes from Breffney, he better not be fired tonight, but it looks like he'll be in the boardroom tonight when Geraldine says if she thinks anyone should be fired it should be him:(.She didn't half drop him in it there!

Can't wait!Less than half an hour left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

lads according to the sunday world of of the two teams cheat tonight and end up losing the task...should be interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

GO'S wrote: »
    lads according to the sunday world of of the two teams cheat tonight and end up losing the task...should be interesting

Another Joanna - seriously????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9XogAKFOA

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Nearly there folks... and a double bill of Father Ted to get me in the right mood.

I assume nobody bothered with the Jordan of the Jungle nonsense?

funsize wrote: »
    Nearly there folks... and a double bill of Father Ted to get me in the right mood.

I assume nobody bothered with the Jordan of the Jungle nonsense?

I did ;) keepinh half an eye on it - sending me to sleep TBH!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Watching Father Ted atm forgot how funny it was :D I love Grahan Norton!
    Joanna was so funny last year saying she didn't just think outside the box she brought the box, or something like that.

DINGGGG!!!! And they're off! :D

Nasal strips to pharmacies! This should be fun! Could Sam have written a song about it? We can only speculate...

But at least we have Breffinho to make us laugh still! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

BREFFNI <3'S GERALDINE :D:D:D

They better not go tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Usual few minutes of advertising there to open the show :rolleyes:

What is Aoiffe wearing - makes her look like Snow White!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Nasal strips.

Door to door sales ...... selling nasal strips

FFS :rolleyes:

What next? Selling the Hedild at traffic lights?

• Advertisement

Little smirk from Steve... wonder did Bill fluff his lines again?

Advertisement