Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 9 Discussion

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

patmac wrote: »
    I don’t get all this Breffmeister legend rubbish, basically a posh Cork toff with no noticeable talent. A very privileged background went to Harvard and doesn’t seem to have done anything else, can’t sell, can’t present can’t seem to do anything really except shag all round him, complete buffoon.
    He’ll go far and the show will be less entertaining for his departure, says all about celebrity culture really and how far removed this show has become from what it set out to be.

BREFFMEISTER FOR PREZ OF THE EU, FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Anyone think that crazy b*tch Aoiffe looks like Rocky from "Rocky and Bullwinkle"?
    1-790306.jpg

She does my head in. She looks absolutely insane and a bitch to boot. But are these, not good characteristics for being in business?

She's already planning on getting designer shoes??

"You're CRAZY!!,. . . eh I mean FIRED!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I don’t get all this Breffmeister legend rubbish, basically a posh Cork toff with no noticeable talent. A very privileged background went to Harvard and doesn’t seem to have done anything else, can’t sell, can’t present can’t seem to do anything really except shag all round him, complete buffoon.
    He’ll go far and the show will be less entertaining for his departure, says all about celebrity culture really and how far removed this show has become from what it set out to be.
    +1

Best post of the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Scien wrote: »
    I have it on good authority that he set this up himself:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Breffmania/301137345337?ref=search&sid=625223870.1760962751..1

Clearly he knows what he's caused and is lapping it up.

That wouldn't surprise me at all!

• Advertisement

Scien wrote: »
    I have it on good authority that he set this up himself:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Breffmania/301137345337?ref=search&sid=625223870.1760962751..1

Clearly he knows what he's caused and is lapping it up.
    Not a facebook user, whats the jist of it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    oops real sorry! I thought it was common knowlegde at this stage...Im sure someone has said it in a previous post! I'm following Breffny's fan page Breffmania on Facebook and thats where I got that info so it could be totally wrong! It's just people are saying it on there, I don't know for certain!!!! Sorry (cant find embarrassed face to insert)

Ohhh have you some inside info..... PM me please, bursting to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Mr E wrote: »
    Don't forget we probably haven't seen the last of the Breffmeister.
    In the finale, Bill will bring back 4 contestants to help the finalists, and I'd put money on Breff being one of them.

Who in their right mind would pick Breff to be on their team ? He's a plank of the highest order. Harvard degrees must be a piece of piss if he can get one. I'm not saying he's not entertaining but the show is to hire the best person for the job. He has managed to stay in when others deserved it more.

2 months time it will be "Breffny who ?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

teednab-el wrote: »
    Aoiffa - crap
    Geraldine - crap
    Ginger Steve - rubbish
    Lucinda - Good
    Steve UK - The man Bill will hire.

+1

She does my head in. She looks absolutely insane and a bitch to boot. But are these, not good characteristics for being in business?

She's already planning on getting designer shoes??

"You're CRAZY!!,. . . eh I mean FIRED!!!"

I absolutely fcuking detest her. She messed up badly this week, but manages to weasel and bitch her way out of it again. Hard to find a more dislikeable person. She must go next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I quite like Aoiffe :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 millytheminx10

steve to win. he is a nice person, great selling skills, easy to get along with and handsome!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Watching "You're Fired" now, didn't catch it last night cos don't have 3e.

Will miss the Breffster on the show, but he really didn't belong in the end game.

Ger-bear or Steven Higgins to go next. Steve should win, but don't want mad Aoiffe or Lucinda to go either... unless they go straight to my bedroom, that is.

Kudos to moderators for keeping the spoilers off the threads... no spoilers, please, people.

Already looking forward to next Monday.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

watching you're fired - in fairness Bref is straight out that yeah, he didn't do well on the task and deserved to go. I like that about people, who take ownership for their actions, something that this country is sorely lacking. Either of the Steve's to win, would love UK Steve to win it!

Love Bref's best bits thing!! And handing Brendan his CV - excellent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

That was worth the wait, will look for it on the youtube site, TV gold.

So, is Breff the new hero of Cork??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

+1

I absolutely fcuking detest her. She messed up badly this week, but manages to weasel and bitch her way out of it again. Hard to find a more dislikeable person. She must go next week!

Great post. Any girl, ANY girl that ends every sentence with "like" should be removed from the publics sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Either of the Steve's to win, would love UK Steve to win it!

Somebody on the Your Fired show also thinks Ginger Steve will win, why? he's also rubbish, sold 2 boxes of nosestrips and has done nothing but waffle sweet nothings in 9 weeks, only for English Steve he would have been fired. Also having been in Sales you never sell in pairs it intimates buyers and makes them uncomfortable, again basic stuff that somebody should have known. 3 order books per team yet 2 couples head off together and sell sweet FA, Jaysus the show is brutal when you think about it, one long advert, one candidate the rest rubbish.

watching you're fired - in fairness Bref is straight out that yeah, he didn't do well on the task and deserved to go. I like that about people, who take ownership for their actions, something that this country is sorely lacking. Either of the Steve's to win, would love UK Steve to win it!

yeah he's a nice guy by all accounts but a bit dim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

There is a lot of people complaining about the timeslot being moved and yes i hate it too but why not do something about it?

http://www.tv3.ie/feedback.php

Tell them how you feel, not us.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

glasso wrote: »
    yeah he's a nice guy by all accounts but a bit dim.

But... but... but.... he went to HARVARD!

LOL :D

He majored in BIOLOGY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Microsoft next week
    Watch the Apprentice show on TV3 next Monday, November 23rd at 10pm to see the two teams, Cúchulainn and Platinum, battle it out on a task set by Microsoft.

The team efforts culminate in a gripping boardroom scene with the contestants trying to avoid being fired and remaining in with a chance of securing the job of a lifetime with Bill Cullen.

All will be revealed next week after the show.....

Regards,

Microsoft Small Business Team

Email: smbirl@microsoft.com

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Microsoft next week
    More product placement :confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

Somebody on the Your Fired show also thinks Ginger Steve will win, why? he's also rubbish, sold 2 boxes of nosestrips and has done nothing but waffle sweet nothings in 9 weeks, only for English Steve he would have been fired. Also having been in Sales you never sell in pairs it intimates buyers and makes them uncomfortable, again basic stuff that somebody should have known. 3 order books per team yet 2 couples head off together and sell sweet FA, Jaysus the show is brutal when you think about it, one long advert, one candidate the rest rubbish.

There's only two cameras per team, they're not allowed split more than two ways ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Lol! He's a feckin eejit! Pure comedy he is :D
    So seriously I guess it must be reeeeeeeeallly easy to get into harvard then. Or did Daddy pay for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

rsta wrote: »
    Lol! He's a feckin eejit! Pure comedy he is :D
    So seriously I guess it must be reeeeeeeeallly easy to get into harvard then. Or did Daddy pay for it?

His dad was never around . . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

laugh wrote: »
    His dad was never around . . . . . .

Oh my God, really? I didn't know that. I feel bad for saying that now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Well well well, according to the mail on Sunday, Brian Purcell is Jackie's nephew. Keep it in the family Bill :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement