Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Christmas for Donegal ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Yip, trying to snow here too in Ballybofey:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

snowing heavily in buncrana atm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Ground was getting fairly white in Drumkeen when i left at 4pm. Not snowing in Letterkenny at the moment, but i'm going outside to do a dance to the snow gods right now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

I want to see the pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Brrrrr... Went for a walk.. heres a few pics for you Durnish

Donegal Town Bypass looking towards Millpark Hotel
    picture423m.jpg

Bypass looking towards Lidl Roundabout
    picture422u.jpg

A back road near Donegal Town

picture421v.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

screen04dec201753.jpg

screen03dec201752.jpg

screen10dec201759.jpg

screen08dec201757.jpg

screen07dec201756.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

if i could find the cable for the digital camera, could upload mine. Went awol on the recent move.. maddening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Graces7 wrote: »
    if i could find the cable for the digital camera, could upload mine. Went awol on the recent move.. maddening.

Fairly often camera cables are standard size connection, just take the camera into a computer shop/Currys/PC world and you should get a cable for cheap.

p.s. the one for my camera is the same type for my phone and my broadband, so you might have the same cable lying somewhere in your house.

or take the card out, if your pc/laptop has a built in reader. Actually, card readers themselves are only a couple of quid/euro. Good luck.

From forecasts, it looked like the northwest tip, Bloody Foreland, was going to get worst/best snow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

well when i posted this thred back in november i really didn't think we'd get a white one but now its looking like donegal is going to be white for christmas day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Undoubtedly going to be white at this stage, technically it actually has to snow on the day though doesnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Snow at any other time than xmas day is a real pain in the ass, especially when you live near those roads they all gang up along and pelt your car.

Other than than wish for no snow whatsoever and couln't care less about white xmas
    slam on the brakes and jump out...watch them scarper donegalman1

22/12/09 @9am - View of Errigal from beside An Chuirt Hotel Gweedore

screen01dec240309.jpg

love the wee lorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Thanks... the question rapidly became academic as we have been snowed/iced in up here all week :rolleyes:

The road down to Town is 3 miles of downhill ice and the wee car just would not manage it.

And no; nothing else fits it and no card.

A USB at one end and a wee thing at the other..

Like the one for the mobile phone charger.

Kodak Easy Share C530

A gift from the US.

Ah well; the photos will still be there when we finally thaw out.
    Senna wrote: »
    Fairly often camera cables are standard size connection, just take the camera into a computer shop/Currys/PC world and you should get a cable for cheap.

p.s. the one for my camera is the same type for my phone and my broadband, so you might have the same cable lying somewhere in your house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

How do you put the pictures up? Only know how to do it via attachment:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

shiibata wrote: »
    How do you put the pictures up? Only know how to do it via attachment:(
    You need to post them on a hosting site like imageshack and then just hotlink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Graces7 wrote: »
    Thanks... the question rapidly became academic as we have been snowed/iced in up here all week :rolleyes:

The road down to Town is 3 miles of downhill ice and the wee car just would not manage it.

And no; nothing else fits it and no card.

A USB at one end and a wee thing at the other..

Like the one for the mobile phone charger.

Kodak Easy Share C530

A gift from the US.

Ah well; the photos will still be there when we finally thaw out.

Your cable on Ebay - lost my own (different camera) and got a replacement much quicker than I could search through everything to find it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Yes, definately a White Christmas in Donegal. Here are some photos I took today at Loch Ea near Edeninfagh in the Glen of Glenties. Loch Ea is frozen over and you can walk on parts of it as you can see!

• Advertisement

Glenman wrote: »
    Yes, definately a White Christmas in Donegal. Here are some photos I took today at Loch Ea near Edeninfagh in the Glen of Glenties. Loch Ea is frozen over and you can walk on parts of it as you can see!
    Your photographer must have went to the same photo school as my wife, most photos are decapitated:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

wooo hooo i got my white christmas , snowed more in donegal today too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

it definatly was white, great snowball fight after the dinner yeaterday

:D

Your photographer must have went to the same photo school as my wife, most photos are decapitated:D:D

Me thinks the art of shy photography was being practiced... donegal csi will be able to identify by the boots of course !! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 izzygill

Guess where

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

You brave man. Top of Errigal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 izzygill

correct 3pm Christmas day

Advertisement