Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rothe House: Impressions?

Options
  • 16-11-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Anybody been to Rothe House recently as they are supposed to be doing a new phase or something, Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

The new building work is kicking off this month so there's going to be a new cafe in there by the spring and the remaining garden work is going to be done in this time as well.

There's also gonna be some new extensions to the walkway. I've seen the plans for it and it looks pretty damn impressive. Hopefully it'll come off really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

It would look even better if they just gutted the place altogether and put in loads of stainless stainless steel bollards and bins and imported limestone slabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Yeah, like they've got all this old timey stonework going on and loads of auld tapestry ****e. I looked at it and thought 'That needs some stainless steel bollards and a few kids doing ollies on it'

The new garden is grand if you're into shrubs and crap like that, but I think a taxi rank would look savage there.

Advertisement