Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you buy 3D glasses in Galway?

Options
  • 16-11-2009 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

As it's 3D week on Channel 4 this week, it'd be cool to get a set.

Anybody know where to pick them up?

Have never seen them in Galway.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

A 3D optician?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

A 3D optician?

To pick up the cheap ones I mean. Nothing expensive.

Like remember the ones you used to get handed out in cinemas, paper ones......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I was trying to be a smart-ass...

Seems to have back-fired slightly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

They're yellow/blue ones you need.

Unless you know someone coming down from the North this afternoon you're screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yup cinema 3d glasses won't work.Someone from Louth is selling the correct ones on eBay.If you bought them there you might get them for Next weekend.There's a thread about it on "bargain alerts" with a link to the eBay seller.
    I'd link but I'm on the iPod :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

I was trying to be a smart-ass...

Seems to have back-fired slightly.

:D;)
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    They're yellow/blue ones you need.

Unless you know someone coming down from the North this afternoon you're screwed
    chilly wrote: »
    Yup cinema 3d glasses won't work.Someone from Louth is selling the correct ones on eBay.If you bought them there you might get them for Next weekend.There's a thread about it on "bargain alerts" with a link to the eBay seller.
    I'd link but I'm on the iPod :(

Ah right, so the regular ones won't work. Pity, only found out about 3D week on Saturday night, though you'd be able to pick them up in town:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yeah it's a pity they forgot all about their Irish viewers. On the hand though the list of programs looks pretty dismal so we aren't missing too much. According to the ad the "highlights" include a 3D Hannah Montanah concert and the Paul O Grady show in 3D.

Advertisement