Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC make up appointment

• 16-11-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies!

I have my graduation coming up on the 30th of November and I was seriously thinking of getting my make up done by MAC. I went into BT today only to be told that they don't do appointments during November and December :mad: (TYPICAL!!!) Has anyone here got their make up done by some salon with MAC products before and if so what was it like? I wanna go all out and get all dolled up :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You could ask one of the girls to do it on their day off. I don't think there is any salons that stock MAC.

Or you could go to Brown Sugar or Make-up Forever instead.

I guess they don't do applications during Nov/Dec as it's the busiest time of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'm pretty sure Mac do do appointments in Nov and Dec, I have one booked anyway although I booked it at least a month ago and it's not for a month. You have to book super early for Mac appointments!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

opps! I thought you could nab an appointment really quick! haha!

Who would do the best makeovers? I wanna get really glam make up done to suit my dress...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cherrypipp

Bobbi Brown in Brown Thomas do makeup - think you have to buy a product. I love their make-up because you look gorgeous, but not overdone at all. Try them-there's a Nigerian girl there who did my makeup and I was blown away by how lovely it was.

Advertisement