Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Warefare 3 Already In Development

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Been done twice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

How embarrassing! :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

I'm not embarrassed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Still funny even the 2nd time I watch it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I wouldn't be surprised if it already was in development anyway..
    The ending in MW2 was a dead give away

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

dazftw wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if it already was in development anyway..
    The ending in MW2 was a dead give away
    I thought it was already confirmed anyway? Maybe not officially but in the same way that we know they're working on GTA V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

Been done twice...

Why are you boasting about your sexual conquests on here??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

Okay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Oooooo, thread necromancy is in the repertoire too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Sounds ok ish not really too mad on the idea of sitting around doing nothing a game is supposed to be explosions and fun not learning how boring being a soldier is and for top dollar when it comes out I think I will wait till someone throws it in the second hand bin before I buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hmm, vietnam could be a good game.. As long as they don't go down the road of "American army kicked ass!!!". As long as at the end of the game i feel like the US had lost i'll be a happy camper, in too many US films about the war they give the impresssion that the US had won that war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Hmm, vietnam could be a good game.. As long as they don't go down the road of "American army kicked ass!!!". As long as at the end of the game i feel like the US had lost i'll be a happy camper, in too many US films about the war they give the impresssion that the US had won that war.

Really, what films would you say that about? Platoon and Hamburger Hill that spring to mind as two of the biggest didn't leave me feeling that the troops were optimistic in that one at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

djkeogh wrote: »
    Really, what films would you say that about? Platoon and Hamburger Hill that spring to mind as two of the biggest didn't leave me feeling that the troops were optimistic in that one at all.

Even Forrest Gump, the most optimistic film of all time had a bleak view of the Vietnam War :P

Add Full Metal Jacket, Born on the Fourth of July and countless others to the list of films that have a dim view of the Vietnam war.

Oh and of course Apocalypse Now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

Evolute wrote: »
    Sounds ok ish not really too mad on the idea of sitting around doing nothing a game is supposed to be explosions and fun not learning how boring being a soldier is and for top dollar when it comes out I think I will wait till someone throws it in the second hand bin before I buy it.

Please tell me you're joking

Advertisement