If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37/40" TV Quotes?

Options
  • 16-11-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a new TV (must persuade other half!). I've got a 42" at the moment, but I would like to change down in size to a 37" or 40" (But up in quality).
    Do you guys have any good deals at the moment or should I wait until after xmas?
    Do you do Trade-ins?
    My price range is between 500-600.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Islander222

Run your eyes over this one
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl5604h_12/37pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Its our 37PFL5604H Full HD Pixel Plus LCD TV
    50000:1 Contrast ratio
    3x HDMI, 2x SCART, Component, VGA and USB inputs
    5ms response time

Its a good all rounder - Happy with SD and will step up in quality when showing HD content.

we sell this in store for €649.99 but using your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount it yours for €584.99.

How does that sound?

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 or pm me and we can chat

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.