Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rakeback Deal question

Options
  • 16-11-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all, I have a question for anyone who can answer.
    I am already a member of fulltilt, poker stars and a couple of others but I joined them years ago when I was unaware of rakeback deals. I have no rakeback deals on any of them.
    Is it possible/impossible to get a deal now like the ones I see now advertised on rakeback sites for fulltilt(27%) or similar despite the fact I am already a member?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

The only legimate way for you to get Full Tilt rakeback if you already have an account is to email them and ask for it (explaining nicely that you're a good customer and want to stay on Tilt and play lots etc). They may or may not refer you to rakeback pros and let you be tagged to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 RunningMan1981

Grafter wrote: »
    The only legimate way for you to get Full Tilt rakeback if you already have an account is to email them and ask for it (explaining nicely that you're a good customer and want to stay on Tilt and play lots etc). They may or may not refer you to rakeback pros and let you be tagged to them.

Thank you, email sent !

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bt952000

Hi

Please let us know how you get on. I am in the same boat.

thx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Yeah that happned to me. I emailed them 9 months ago and got a response saying they'd send my detail to rakebackpros. Still waiting to receive rackback...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Can you not close an account and create a new one?
    I know you cant officially, and I have never done so, but you hear all this stuff about people having multiple accounts etc.....it can't be too hard to just create a second account, especially if you close the first one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

I setup a FT account couple years ago, clueless about rb also... I hadn't played there in close to 2 years, and sent them an email about 2 weeks back requesting rakeback. I explained to them my situation,...playing on ipoker past 2 years, raking $xxxxxx/month blah blah blah (i exaggerated slightly!). I told them I wanted to move to an american site and FT were my preferred option to pokerstars, but that I would need 27% applied to my account, as with PS i could become supernova within 2 months and have an effective 30% rb. Anyway, they forwarded my details to rakebackpros and I was sorted within a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Yup rakebackpros are the only legal way to do it. Guess who owns RakebackPros?

Thanks for the advice guys, I will let you know how I get on when I get a response from them

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

My friend created a new acc. to subscribe for RB and FT found out and closed his old acc. and left open the one with RB FWIF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

http://www.rakebackpros.com/faq/

The FAQ says to email support at rakebackpros to see if your account is eligible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jpr1973

Does anyone know how hard it would be to become a supernova on stars playing 100nl 6max games. Would 6 hours a day 6 tabling, 5 days a week suffice?

Competition seems soft there if you game select well.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

jpr1973 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how hard it would be to become a supernova on stars playing 100nl 6max games. Would 6 hours a day 6 tabling, 5 days a week suffice?

Competition seems soft there if you game select well.

You should be able to work it out from this site: http://www.fpppro.com/pokerstars-rakeback.php

My brain is fried right now and cant work it out, but you should have supernova within 2 months i would reckon... You should definitely hit Platinum in your first month anyway, which is equiv to 20%.

At last ! Finally got rakeback, Received mail today from ****that I am eligble for 27% at Fulltilt. I was nearly giving up on them but the waiting game paid off. The dilema now is that I got a 45% on ipoker. Do I move to fulltilt where the fish are for 27% or do i grind it out against the ipoker regs for 45%. What I hear is that Fulltilt ring games are soft? Dont know really but Ipoker is getting tougher to beat the ring games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

At last ! Finally got rakeback, Received mail today from ***** that I am eligble for 27% at Fulltilt. I was nearly giving up on them but the waiting game paid off. The dilema now is that I got a 45% on ipoker. Do I move to fulltilt where the fish are for 27% or do i grind it out against the ipoker regs for 45%. What I hear is that Fulltilt ring games are soft? Dont know really but Ipoker is getting tougher to beat the ring games...

Don't mention iPoker deals here. Edit it out. We'll just assume you mean "loyalty deals." I'd be very surprised if you couldn't beat that "loyalty deal" elsewhere on iPoker. Ianmc38 seems to know a bit about iPoker "loyalty deals." Try PMing him.

I think FT is tougher than iPoker tbh. Regs are better and there are less fish.

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Don't mention iPoker deals here. Edit it out. We'll just assume you mean "loyalty deals." I'd be very surprised if you couldn't beat that "loyalty deal" elsewhere on iPoker. Ianmc38 seems to know a bit about iPoker "loyalty deals." Try PMing him.

I think FT is tougher than iPoker tbh. Regs are better and there are less fish.
    Thanks for that advice, made a mistake, should have read the charter !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Are you counting rake into your 100k target?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

I'd be very surprised indeed if iP aren't the toughest games nowadays.

Are you counting rake into your 100k target?

No I was not intending to. I better not discuss it here though as the thread has been locked and I don't want to get in trouble. On the good advice of KevIRl, I will post results in a blog instead as upon reflection it would be a better process, I will link my signature to it

I'd be very surprised indeed if iP aren't the toughest games nowadays.

Yes I found they are tough due the high volume of grinders playing the same times I am playing. Have to adjust my play times (unsocialable hours etc) to find the fish/money.

Advertisement