Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Co. Council Grant?

Options
  • 16-11-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got the Limerick Co. Grant yet? I got confirmation today that I'm getting it, but seen as that I had to send in extra forms to them, I'm just wondering has anyone been paid by them in the last few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Has anyone got the Limerick Co. Grant yet? I got confirmation today that I'm getting it, but seen as that I had to send in extra forms to them, I'm just wondering has anyone been paid by them in the last few weeks.

Oh nice one on the confirmation, I haven't even got that yet, had to return another document to them on Friday so hoping for confirmation soon!

I know of one guy in my year who has it already, the rest of us are still waiting :( (I'm a maturie by the way, dunno if that makes any difference?)

I got a letter today asking for a course code...
    Im doin a grad dip and I didnt think a code existed.

Anyone know where I could find a list of codes or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

mud wrote: »
    Oh nice one on the confirmation, I haven't even got that yet, had to return another document to them on Friday so hoping for confirmation soon!

I know of one guy in my year who has it already, the rest of us are still waiting :( (I'm a maturie by the way, dunno if that makes any difference?)
    Thanks for the info, and no, it doesn't make a difference if you're a mature or not.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Thanks for the info, and no, it doesn't make a difference if you're a mature or not.;)
    I don't think they are codes for UL postgrad courses, so ring your authority and telling them that, would be the best thing.

Advertisement