Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information Design (IS10030)

Options
  • 16-11-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Thinking of taking it as my elective. Anyone ever done it before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Thinking of taking it as my elective. Anyone ever done it before?

Did it in first year. Hella easy.

Most Information Studies modules are good for an elective, they're all fairly easy, common sense assessment.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Sweet. Course discription is a bit waffly, what is it about exactly?

This module introduces students to the design, presentation, and communication of information in a range of media. It focuses on information types, methods and modes of presentation, and document design and layout. The module provides a foundation of the theory and practice of information design and presentation. It aims to develop understanding of design principles in society and increase critical awareness of information presentation techniques.

And is the MCQ negative marking? What did you get in it if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

First year information studies of any kind is usuall the ultimate elective, I didn't do this one but the one I did was great and very straight forward taking up very little time

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

And is the MCQ negative marking? What did you get in it if you dont mind me asking?

I really can't remember what the content was like it was a few years ago now, according to my grades though I got an A-

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Sweeeeeet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Wonky Knees

mcq is not negative marking.

Advertisement