Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised poster or painting

Options
  • 16-11-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

I want a painting or a picture print of me grabbing a bull by the horns or standing beside a horse like Tony Soprano, or maybe Michaelangelos Sistine Chapel but with my face superimposed on one of them.. something like that, for the living room - does anyone know anywhere online or around Dublin that would do that (well, preferably)??

Its hard to even google cos I dont know what to use for search terms

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

It almost looks that you need something like this... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I thinkI'll move this to Digital Arts if the Mods there don't mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

If you choose a picture Or painting and get a decent photo of yourself with the expression on your face you want, I can put it together for you. There are a few places that can then print on canvas at A1 or A0. Not sure about prices, I think a colleague of mine got an A1 canvas print for about €60.

Other than that, find an artist and get them to do te whole thing from scratch. It'd be pricey tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

trishw78 wrote: »
    I thinkI'll move this to Digital Arts if the Mods there don't mind

Maybe you should move it to the 'taking the piss' forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

ThOnda wrote: »
    It almost looks that you need something like this... :D

Eh yea, basically exactly like that kinda thing!

p wrote: »
    Maybe you should move it to the 'taking the piss' forum :D

No seriously i want this, im actually surprised how hard it is to find...

Stee - sound man, ill see what photos i can find!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 john12

it would be lovely to see that on canvass but be ready for a huge budget so better go for any online tool that do this.there's plenty of this in the web amigo!

Advertisement