Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 Seconds to Mars playing the O2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Street Drums Corps are supporting

Who? :pac: do you have a link to where you got that?

Mr.S wrote: »

Thanks I was on their myspace page earlier. They are alright,might listen to them a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭frankletanc

These guys are quite good. I think they'll be interesting to see

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I won tickets to go from FM104, just said i wanted them on there facebook page and i won, only 3 others said they wanted them so the chances were quite good.

Went to pick them up this afternoon and they gave me 2 from a pile of about 30, Block C, Front row. Guess it's not selling like they hoped, expect to see a lot more comps coming up soon i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭claireblossom

I'm going to this and I can't wait.
    I think what will be most likely underselling of this gig will prove is that Dublin needs a decent 5000-8000 capacity venue.
    Although, I wish they did 2 dates in the Olympia instead, better venue for them imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Agreed the only other size venue we have is the RDS which is a terrible venue. Id say a lot of the seats will be covered up. Should be a great gig

I want to know if there is a pit or not to, there might not be as there won't be a load of tickets sold, I'll prob ring MCD/02 a few days before to find out, thats what I did for Green Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭frankletanc

Fox Avenue are also on the line up now. Spin have been talking it up the last few days

Yeah I don`t see this selling out,but I cannot wait to see them. Maybe the standing tickets will sell out just before the gig? a

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Just got a ticket today :)
    Looking forward to it now :D

However, my ticket is for entrance one....everyone i know who's going is at entrance three :(
    Long shot...but if there's anyone selling a entrance 3 ticket and wouldn't mind swapping (you'd still sell the ticket...but the entrance 1 one) or going on their own and has a entrance 3 ticket, and wouldn't mind swapping...or if you know anyone who does, could you please let me know? :) Thanks

Gonna be so awesome...watching live videos from the tour earlier :D loving Jared's mohawk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

Saw them last night in Wembly and they were amazing. Would love to be going to see them again!!!

Just got a ticket today :)
    Looking forward to it now :D

However, my ticket is for entrance one....everyone i know who's going is at entrance three :(
    Long shot...but if there's anyone selling a entrance 3 ticket and wouldn't mind swapping (you'd still sell the ticket...but the entrance 1 one) or going on their own and has a entrance 3 ticket, and wouldn't mind swapping...or if you know anyone who does, could you please let me know? :) Thanks

Gonna be so awesome...watching live videos from the tour earlier :D loving Jared's mohawk.

Do you plan on queing up with your friends to get at the front? If ye are just going in ye will have to go trew separate entrance but ye can meet up again when you get into arena

Do you reckon there will be a pit for this?
    If it was sold out definatly but I don't know if they'll bother if theres not going to be a lot of people in standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Cheetara wrote: »
    Saw them last night in Wembly and they were amazing. Would love to be going to see them again!!!

Don't suppose you know the set list do you? Hoping they play Battle Of One. Amazing song.

They seem to change the set list for each gig so you never know they might play that tune. Here's the one for Wembly

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/30-seconds-to-mars/2010/wembley-arena-london-england-4bd74b9e.html

They seem to change the set list for each gig so you never know they might play that tune. Here's the one for Wembly

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/30-seconds-to-mars/2010/wembley-arena-london-england-4bd74b9e.html

Ah you never know. What was Jared's voice like last night out of curiosity? I've seen a few videos of them on YouTube and I've seen some dodgy performances.

Also who's playing bass for them now?

Thought he sang really well. He sang a number of acoustic songs which were lovely.

Not 100% sure who the bass player is at the moment but could be Tim Kelleher.

Thought he sang really well. He sang a number of acoustic songs which were lovely.

Not 100% sure who the bass player is at the moment but could be Tim Kelleher.

That's cool. That 100 Suns song is rather good. I'm looking forward to it now. I hope I'm not the oldest there. :P

Was a bit worried about that myself but the crowd was very mixed. Have a great time.

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    That's cool. That 100 Suns song is rather good. I'm looking forward to it now. I hope I'm not the oldest there. :P

Ha im in the same boat

This is going to be amazing,still wondering if theres a pit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Ha im in the same boat
    same here. Looks like it's just going to be mostly older folks with a few angsty teens complaining that they can't see behind all the old geezers :D

Off to this tommorow, Hoping they'll play Buddha For Mary :)

Do you plan on queing up with your friends to get at the front? If ye are just going in ye will have to go trew separate entrance but ye can meet up again when you get into arena
    yeah...
    my thoughts was..that if im at a seperate entrance...ill have to spend the couple of hours queuing there, and not with my friends :( which would be quite suckish....:/

only thing i really hate about the o2..the specific entrances....shouldn't have to go to which one really...most arenas don't have a whole entrance/gate system...

yeah...
    my thoughts was..that if im at a seperate entrance...ill have to spend the couple of hours queuing there, and not with my friends :( which would be quite suckish....:/

only thing i really hate about the o2..the specific entrances....shouldn't have to go to which one really...most arenas don't have a whole entrance/gate system...

You make friends in the line usually :P

seanbmc wrote: »
    You make friends in the line usually :P
    haha yeah but still!! better with friends there....

stupid rule anyway.....shouldnt exist :pac:

old gregg wrote: »
    same here. Looks like it's just going to be mostly older folks with a few angsty teens complaining that they can't see behind all the old geezers :D

Yup , We will all stand out anyways

haha yeah but still!! better with friends there....

stupid rule anyway.....shouldnt exist :pac:

:pac:

• Advertisement

Anyone one no how long they play for? Dont wanna look at the set list so im surprised :)

Advertisement