Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amanda brunker

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

furiousox wrote: »
    anyone who says they wouldn't is a goddam liar! :p

belfast_awards_15_wenn2654717%20%282%29.jpg

The second you get her out of that supporting outfit everything is going south. Especially her breasts. Be lucky if they stopped at her navel. Wouldn't give her one if i had a bucketful of langers. Never mind the brain scouring personality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭furiousox

Heckler wrote: »
    The second you get her out of that supporting outfit everything is going south. Especially her breasts....

You say that as if it's a bad thing...:pac:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Nah I think she is shít-hot. Very fiesty, bubbly and lets say liberated woman. :D
    I'd love a go on her...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭augustus gloop

Heckler wrote: »
    The second you get her out of that supporting outfit everything is going south. Especially her breasts. Be lucky if they stopped at her navel. Wouldn't give her one if i had a bucketful of langers. Never mind the brain scouring personality.

exactly my view.....
    she is that up her own big hole she prob started this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I showed this thread to amanda on twitter she asked me to tell you that she read it and enjoys the banter but there is alot of lies she is happily married for nearly nine years and would like you all to know that:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 A ma an da

I showed this thread to amanda on twitter she asked me to tell you that she read it and enjoys the banter but there is alot of lies she is happily married for nearly nine years and would like you all to know that:)

Thanks hun

And to all the HATERS!! wondering why I have a picture of me and my good life long friend Paul (Bono to all you) on my twitter profile instead of my devoted hubby of 9 years . That's showbiz yo!!

Thanks again Davey hun ;) So does that mean my thread is 'bumped' now? :confused:

Toodles xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

A ma an da wrote: »
    Thanks hun

And to all the HATERS!! wondering why I have a picture of me and my good life long friend Paul (Bono to all you) on my twitter profile instead of my devoted hubby of 9 years . That's showbiz yo!!

Thanks again Davey hun ;) So does that mean my thread is 'bumped' now? :confused:

Toodles xxxx

Anyone who uses the word 'haters' deserves to be punched in the face.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Shenanigans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

A ma an da wrote: »
    Thanks hun

Toodles xxxx

Yup...this sounds like Amanda alright, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

get your tits out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kerryguy78

not, air head

Advertisement