Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My little boy lost his bear - Help!

Options
  • 16-11-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi

I'm sorry if this is the total wrong place for this but I cant think of anywhere else it fits in, so I'm trying my luck here!
    Basically my 1 year old son lost his favourite bear on Saturday in The Square in Tallaght, I've checked everywhere in the Square that I was on Saturday but it hasn't showed up. If anyone happened to be in the Square on Saturday (14th Nov) and spotted a bear lying around please let me know where.
    The bear was won in one of those claw machines about a year or two ago but if anyone has seen them for sale anywhere (I've attached a pic) or knows anyone who has one and would be willing to sell it please let me know! My poor little boy is lost without his Monty!

Again sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Moved from TLL, hopefully you might get better response here.

Maple.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Hopefully! :)
    Thanks, didn't know this was here!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

If you don't get any joy here, maybe move it into parenting afterwards. One of the parents may know where to get / already have a bear like that. :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

-Leelo- wrote: »
    Hopefully! :)
    Thanks, didn't know this was here!

I'll leave it here for 24hrs, then bounce it over to parenting

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Sorry to hear this. My son lost "teddie" around the same age. A dog ran off with it, but we searched around and found it within a hundred yards of our home the next day (he still has it aged 9!)

Hopefully you'll get another one - and you might want to wrap it in his clothes/towels etc before giving it to him to get the "smell" right.

My 7 year old daughter has about five strings left belonging to blankie, and still sniffs them - but we cannot mention it around her friends!

Hope this works out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ahhhh no I hope you find him :(

Probably pointless but I'll throw it out there anyway, do you remember where you won little Monty???? as in would it be possible to ask the shop with the claw machine where he came from or let you buy another off him ?????

He was won in one of those machines in the front of The Square, I think Atari Expo own them, I might give them a call and see where they got it. Good idea Thanks.
    At the moment I'm ringing every shop in The Square to see has it been handed in, even the shops I didnt go into, just in case some child picked it up and carried it around for a bit without their parents noticing.

I'll leave it here for 24hrs, then bounce it over to parenting

Joe

Hi could a mod move this to parenting for me please?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

-Leelo- wrote: »
    Hi could a mod move this to parenting for me please?

Thanks!
    Done.

Advertisement