Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[C&C] The (Oul) Kingdom of the Sea

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

2 and #3 are magnificent mate. The rocks make great contrasts and its a bit like a moonscape. Could you ps out the lens flare in #2 or maybe you like it there For mr the image has a frosty frozen morning quality and the flare goes against that. (just my humble opinion, dear god I hope im not offending).

BTW - where is Blackrock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Rocking some sort of a fisheye there fenster?

All very nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Rocking some sort of a fisheye there fenster?

All very nice!

Yeah what lens were you using for the 1st and 3rd shots, they are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I made a decent crack at the lens flare. Is the cloning obvious?

5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Fenster wrote: »
    I made a decent crack at the lens flare. Is the cloning obvious?

5.jpg

I'd have to say yeah...

• Advertisement

Well feck. Ah well. In my defense, I personally like the flare and felt bad about writing it out of existence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

yea, the original is pretty dam cool. do ya ever sell any of these? is there a market for em? I'd say its pretty strong as an art form

Aye, there probably is. But marketing, an initial print run, etc. They add up to overheads that I simply cannot afford right now.

Advertisement