Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor, Jamie Archer Elimination

Options
  • 16-11-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

I'm so sad to see Jamie go, he was the only reason i kept watching this year, x factor has always been bad but this year it's hit a new low but anyways their are enough jeward threads. This about Jamie, any other afro lovers out their?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Bland tosser with a numpty hairstyle. Cheerio.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

He was really boring tbh, all he had was that disgusting afro and arse scarf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

He shouldn't even have been in the final 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Was happy to see the back of him tbh.

He should keep to the aul pubs, in fairness. Shouted alot :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

As opposed to Danyl who EVERY WEEK has a close-up shot of his gums in the recap :p

I liked Jamie.. he seems like a decent down-to-earth lad who's a born entertainer and I hope he gets something from this.

He certainly didn't deserve to go out ahead of Lloyd (who is only still there because of the teenage girl vote) and DEFINITELY not ahead of those two clowns!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Can't say I was sad to see him go but, as mentioned, Lloyd definitely deserved to go on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thought he was an absolute tosser. Very glad he went. All he did was give rock music a bad reputation by claiming he was a rocker - me hole he was a rocker - he was a pop princess at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

I liked Jamie. Seems like a sound fella.

But he wasn't a great singer or entertainer on the live shows.

Very average voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

Thought he was an absolute tosser. Very glad he went. All he did was give rock music a bad reputation by claiming he was a rocker - me hole he was a rocker - he was a pop princess at best.

that is true but he can sing and also could get a crowd going, i mean he had loads of ppl singing along (simon cowell included) on his first audition

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    As opposed to Danyl who EVERY WEEK has a close-up shot of his gums in the recap :p

I liked Jamie.. he seems like a decent down-to-earth lad who's a born entertainer and I hope he gets something from this.

He certainly didn't deserve to go out ahead of Lloyd (who is only still there because of the teenage girl vote) and DEFINITELY not ahead of those two clowns!

Dude, don't diss the Jedward :cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Nothing about Jamie excited me. I think he was just an average entertainer with
    nothing extraordinary or appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

The timbre of his voice was just awful, painful in fact.

I always think its telling when they do that miming along to the song every week as a group, because you get to see what the record producers will be able to make them sound like later (all polished, and autotuned) when one of them gets the recording contract - and jamie still sounded awful. they even managed to make the twins sound well, but you just can't shine that voice.

glad to see the back of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Agreed, he had a ok'ish voice, nothing special or amazing....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I didn't like him, he seemed like a nice guy but i agreed when Louis said he was a pub singer. I thought the other 3 in the over twenty fives at the start were way better : )

Advertisement