Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant post on the clubbing forum

Options
  • 16-11-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Why?

help please

regards,

eu

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You're not banned from that forum and there are no restrictions on posting there, so could you please clarify what the problem is. Are you starting or replying to a thread? Is there an error mesage?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Zaph wrote: »
    You're not banned from that forum and there are no restrictions on posting there, so could you please clarify what the problem is. Are you starting or replying to a thread? Is there an error mesage?

I would also be interested in the answer to this, From what I can see the OP should have no problem in posting on the Clubbing forum

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi, the problem is not that forum, it is the fact that your status is set to 'User Awaiting Email Confirmation'. This has either happened because you never clicked on the activation email we sent you when you registered, or because you forgot your password at some point so needed a confirmation.. or something.

So, check your email account as I have resent the confirmation mail, click the appropriate links that it asks you to and you should be up and running.

Advertisement