Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift grub

Options
  • 16-11-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

can anyone tell me is the Gift grub live show going on tour?
    I have been told that Mario announced it on the late late, but I didnt see the show!!!:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

I'm assuming the OP meant when its going on tour countrywide. While he did mention on the Late Late Show that it would no venues or dates were given. I'd imagine nothing is finalised yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hipster2009

Thanks Tipp, cute cow obviously didnt read my post or else thinks a show at one venue is a "TOUR".
    Great when people try to show how clever they are and fall on their faces!!!! :)

PS The vicar street show was great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭vicky42

[hi i have two tickets for this saturdays show. im selling at face value. my sister and husband cant go. the tickets are for circle h53 and h52

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

Your sister and hubby can't go?

Alarm bells!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

no need for the smart reply. theyre going on holiday!! it was their christmas present. myself and husband are going and will be in the next two seats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

What's the face value?

Edit, €38.70?

i paid €87.10 including the booking fee. very good seats and its being televised aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

vicky42 wrote: »
    i paid €87.10 including the booking fee. very good seats and its being televised aswell...
    I think he meant €38.70 each, or do you mean €87.10 each as well?

sorry, thats what i paid for the two, they were 43.55 each!

• Advertisement

Any Offers??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'll offer sixty.

Jay D wrote: »
    I'll offer sixty.

the tickets are yours!!

Advertisement