Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LICENCES,Modertor and Garda

Options
  • 16-11-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

thought id sure my experience of the garda station yesterday...

I recieved my renewal in the post a month or 2 ago but only got round to it yesterday because of lack of funds.

So i didnt get all the forms filled in and was curious about some of the info which had to be filled out. So i went up to the garda station for some help? i went in asking questions and the gard told me not to worry about it and that he will fill in the rest of application for me:eek::eek: i was shocked as anything!!!!!!

So in saying that i said cheers:D i asked him about the money and he said when the LICENCES come back then i need to pay{ anyone else have this? }

So i asked him about getting a moderator for my .17hmr and he said no problem and that he would take care of it?>>? Im in total goodness gracious shock right here? has my garda been taken over by ALIENS? i get my form filled in and he sorts it for me????? So im abit hesitant to see if it will come back in 5weeks with no problems:eek:

MOD NOTE:
    Some edits in bold

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 corneliust

For goodness sake.i went into the quards a few months ago the didnt have a clue about the firearm training certificate.i knew more about it then they did.what i was wondering about was my friend said that i would have to do a safety course in ballina before i could go and get a training certificate or get into a gun club.is that true and what are the chances of getting a full gun license when i turn 16 for a shotgun.

MOD NOTE:
    Some edits in bold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Folks, can we cool it with the salty language?

This isn't the Disney Channel or anything, but there's really no need to descend to the gutter.
    Besides, it's against the forum Charter:
    Bad language is unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Sorry about that Mod!!! i was so pumped up i just spilled everything onto the post. Languge will be toned down!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Spunk84 wrote: »
    thought id sure my experience of the garda station yesterday...

I recieved my renewal in the post a month or 2 ago but only got round to it yesterday because of lack of funds.

So i didnt get all the forms filled in and was curious about some of the info which had to be filled out. So i went up to the garda station for some help? i went in asking questions and the gard told me not to worry about it and that he will fill in the rest of application for me:eek::eek: i was shocked as anything!!!!!!

So in saying that i said cheers:D i asked him about the money and he said when the LICENCES come back then i need to pay{ anyone else have this? }

So i asked him about getting a moderator for my .17hmr and he said no problem and that he would take care of it?>>? Im in total goodness gracious shock right here? has my garda been taken over by ALIENS? i get my form filled in and he sorts it for me????? So im abit hesitant to see if it will come back in 5weeks with no problems:eek:

MOD NOTE:
    Some edits in bold
    cant wait to see the outcome of this
    good luck

Advertisement