Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jordans boots what make?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn I don't know what brand they are (they are excellent looking though) but have a scout around the high street shops. There are loads of different brands available so I'm sure you'll find something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Havent seen any proper thigh highs around yet in limerick shops except a slouchy river island pair

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭solorpower

i love your taste irish vamp.
    would love to see your robe.
    bet boots like those would get loads of looks on a night out...

Havent seen any proper thigh highs around yet in limerick shops except a slouchy river island pair

Really? Hmnn there's a new shop here in Dublin on Henry street which has a nice looking pair in the window. Does anyone remember the name of the shop, I can't remember it. It's where Golden Discs used to be. There might be a branch in Limerick.

Did you never order that pair from Arollo? They are superbly soft, look stunning and were great value.

yep in limerick ive only seen a few over the knee boots round.yeah i got them but their over the knee really.Id love a longer pair with a platform

• Advertisement

yep in limerick ive only seen a few over the knee boots round.yeah i got them but their over the knee really.Id love a longer pair with a platform

I'll keep an eye out for you. Arollo did bring out a proper thigh high pair though without a platform. They work out at great value if you buy them when they are on auction rather than the 'Buy It Now' price.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/LONGEST-THIGH-HIGH-OVERKNEE-BOOTS-6-7-5-8-5-9-9-5-10_W0QQitemZ140360501908QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item20ae234a94

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Really? Hmnn there's a new shop here in Dublin on Henry street which has a nice looking pair in the window. Does anyone remember the name of the shop, I can't remember it. It's where Golden Discs used to be. There might be a branch in Limerick.

Did you never order that pair from Arollo? They are superbly soft, look stunning and were great value.

Aldo. Think its just dublin at the mo

Thigh highs dont seem to be popular here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Wouldn't follow any trend Katie Price is setting!
    I personally think the thigh high boots look quite cheap; knee high boots are okay but not those. They attract attention from the leather fetish dominatrix loving males........I think the quotes from the article is fitting:

".......strutted her stuff in this dominatrixy getup............this is the bargain bin version of something Mrs. Beckham wears..............thigh high hooker boots............"

Special K wrote: »
    I personally think the thigh high boots look quite cheap; knee high boots are okay but not those. They attract attention from the leather fetish dominatrix loving males........I think the quotes from the article is fitting:

".......strutted her stuff in this dominatrixy getup............this is the bargain bin version of something Mrs. Beckham wears..............thigh high hooker boots............"

While I agree she isn't someone who's look should be followed I do feel that piece was overly harsh, based purely on who she is and not what she was wearing.

• Advertisement

Ah shur make men drool and scared in one lol..i guess my rock/slighty goth look i get away with stuff.I like jordans outfit in that photo sexy but covered up.ok lose the glasses pink lippy nails

Their by gucci so its replicas or a good copy for me lol

Twee. wrote: »

That they do. Topshop boots look excellent but the heels are always really high unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I love how Jordan can make an expensive, designer item of footwear look like a trashy pair of boots from Barratt's.

Special K wrote: »

depends on the boot I think! we all like diff kinds, myself thigh high rather than knee!!!

leather fetish dominatrix loving male:D

Shinyboots wrote: »
    depends on the boot I think! we all like diff kinds, myself thigh high rather than knee!!!

leather fetish dominatrix loving male:D

I think you might have picked _eth0 up wrong. She's not saying anything bad against the boots in question, just that Jordan manages to make them look a little trashy.
    They are great looking boots, they'd look amazing with a good outfit and on the right lady. I'm saying this as a red blooded male......... but Jordan doesn't do anything for them. She isn't an attractive woman, she's classless, trashy and they don't do anything for her.

While again I don't find Victoria Beckham overly attractive she does like to wear leather/boots quite often but she can carry the outfit. She makes expensive somewhat fetish clothing look elegant which is far from what Jordan does.

I think you might have picked _eth0 up wrong. She's not saying anything bad against the boots in question, just that Jordan manages to make them look a little trashy.
    They are great looking boots, they'd look amazing with a good outfit and on the right lady. I'm saying this as a red blooded male......... but Jordan doesn't do anything for them. She isn't an attractive woman, she's classless, trashy and they don't do anything for her.

While again I don't find Victoria Beckham overly attractive she does like to wear leather/boots quite often but she can carry the outfit. She makes expensive somewhat fetish clothing look elegant which is far from what Jordan does.

point taken...sorry etho :o!!!!, yea Jordan just doesnt do them justice, VB seems to carry off wearing them with a bit of class,!!!

Originally Posted by Special K viewpost.gif

think it was Special K!!!!!....OOppps AH well tomorrow Friday, trying to find a link to a great pair ( classy ) that I saw on the Littlewoods website, think they may get purchased soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Exactly, yes. I think the boots are quite nice...it's just what's in them that's cheap :-)

She is pretty covered up in that outfit,.most over the knee and thigh boots are going to be worn this way

She is pretty covered up in that outfit,.most over the knee and thigh boots are going to be worn this way

yea, i like that, it's like I can look sexy buy I am fully clothed!!!, except it's Jordan.

hey shiny did you get the gf boots yet?

eth0_ wrote: »
    I love how Jordan can make an expensive, designer item of footwear look like a trashy pair of boots from Barratt's.

Barretts aint trashy

hey shiny did you get the gf boots yet?

hey Vamp....no but still looking for the wife haha....she's looking for a pair she can wear out, sexy but that can be walked in.......any links/idea's??

hey Vamp....no but still looking for the wife haha....she's looking for a pair she can wear out, sexy but that can be walked in.......any links/idea's??

HELP?

http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/AROLLO-HIGH-HEELS-AND-BOOTS__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I got my lady a pair of over the knee boots from these guys, they are based in Austria. Several other ladies in this forum bought them as well. They also do a full thigh length boot.

http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/AROLLO-HIGH-HEELS-AND-BOOTS__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I got my lady a pair of over the knee boots from these guys, they are based in Austria. Several other ladies in this forum bought them as well. They also do a full thigh length boot.

cool thanks!

• Advertisement

I got a pair by miss kg in london at the weekend they were 140 sterling,very similar to the gucci style,i cant find a pic online for some reason

I got a pair by miss kg in london at the weekend they were 140 sterling,very similar to the gucci style,i cant find a pic online for some reason

cool!

Ok i found a pic of them online,sorry looked i got them for 125sterling in london.Here is a link to a pic of them....you can zoom in also
    http://www.asos.com/countryid/2/Miss-Kg/Miss-Kg-Sasha-Over-The-Knee-Heeled-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=862954&MID=35719&affid=2135&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-ZwJrSIvpAPwKDpWx_rgspA

What do you think?

Oh now c'mon, you should know what we think at this stage. They look excellent.

Oh now c'mon, you should know what we think at this stage. They look excellent.

Well i knew you would :)

Just asking other opinions and ideas for outfit with my new boots

• Advertisement

eth0_ wrote: »
    Exactly, yes. I think the boots are quite nice...it's just what's in them that's cheap :-)

thanks!!

Ok i found a pic of them online,sorry looked i got them for 125sterling in london.Here is a link to a pic of them....you can zoom in also
    http://www.asos.com/countryid/2/Miss-Kg/Miss-Kg-Sasha-Over-The-Knee-Heeled-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=862954&MID=35719&affid=2135&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-ZwJrSIvpAPwKDpWx_rgspA

Bloody Hell!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

What do you think?

Ok to be honest, I think they're hideous and would never, ever wear them myself. But that's besides the point as you obviously will be wearing them and who knows, maybe they look different on and you carry them off well.

I would be careful about what I wear with these boots as they could make you look trashy quite easily (unless you want that look?!) Maybe dress them down by teaming them with skinny jeans and a cashmere top, with loose hair and natural make-up? This would be the look I go for whenever I wear leather boots:

http://www.zimbio.com/lookbook/Elle+MacPherson/ot4PkmuIEye

Though this could be way off the look you're going for with those boots, I dunno :) How did you plan on wearing them when you bought them OP?

Ok to be honest, I think they're hideous and would never, ever wear them myself. But that's besides the point as you obviously will be wearing them and who knows, maybe they look different on and you carry them off well.

I would be careful about what I wear with these boots as they could make you look trashy quite easily (unless you want that look?!) Maybe dress them down by teaming them with skinny jeans and a cashmere top, with loose hair and natural make-up? This would be the look I go for whenever I wear leather boots:

Though this could be way off the look you're going for with those boots, I dunno :) How did you plan on wearing them when you bought them OP?

Aw:(
    well i guess i have rock/goth look nothing crazy but deffo in that vein so i think i can get away with them boots,of course thigh boots are risque but i dont go round acting like a slut,sure their a tease and i know that

miss honey bun i use them for the look you put up too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Aw:(
    well i guess i have rock/goth look nothing crazy but deffo in that vein so i think i can get away with them boots,of course thigh boots are risque but i dont go round acting like a slut,sure their a tease and i know that

miss honey bun i use them for the look you put up too:)

Eeek no, dont do the :(, I only meant that I wouldn't wear them, mainly cos I'd break me neck! :) Hope I didn't offend you. I love clothes though and really love seeing the loads of different styles that people come up with, be very boring indeed if we all wore the same stuff!

Those boots would def suit a rock/goth look alright, be fab with dark, smoky eyes and sexy hair. Have fun with them anyway Irishvamp, cos I think that's what style and fashion is all about, having fun and feeling good in your clothes! :)

PS: Would love to see a pic when you decide what to wear them with hon

• Advertisement

Eeek no, dont do the :(, I only meant that I wouldn't wear them, mainly cos I'd break me neck! :) Hope I didn't offend you. I love clothes though and really love seeing the loads of different styles that people come up with, be very boring indeed if we all wore the same stuff!

Those boots would def suit a rock/goth look alright, be fab with dark, smoky eyes and sexy hair. Have fun with them anyway Irishvamp, cos I think that's what style and fashion is all about, having fun and feeling good in your clothes! :)

PS: Would love to see a pic when you decide what to wear them with hon

Ah no you didnt:)..i like the pic you put up,they kinda slight satin pants?

What would you pick for me in them boots?for a total mad look :)

cool, they would look great together!!!

cool, they would look great together!!!

sorry, bad day here....they look cool, Vamp did u bring any up to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mac09

Very nice look irishvamp, im sure they are great. What would be your gothic look when wearing those?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What do you think?

They are fab! I wouldn't have the balls to wear them I don't think. Not really my style. But they are HOT! :)

they are indeed....... say they are murder to walk in...us men have it easy on that!!!!

Actually so easy and comfty to walk in:)

Actually so easy and comfty to walk in:)

u shure?

Advertisement