Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free deposit bonuses

Options
  • 16-11-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

OK first thing worth saying is I don't play poker online, so this may be a stupid question... but who cares about that eh!

I've noticed a lot of the online poker sites have deposit bonuses, eg full tilt 100% up to 600 $dollar. Does that mean I can join, deposit 600 dollars, and then just take 1200 back straight away? Do you need to play a certain amount or whats the deal? Seems like a pretty soft 600 dollars to me, so I'm sure there's a catch!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

You have to earn a certain amount of Full Tilt Points and it is released in increments of $5 or whatever after you earn a certain amount. Wash rinse repeat til you have released 100% of your deposit. You basically earn back the money you rake. Its not as simple as it seems to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭New.White.Socks

Ah that makes sense.

Do they all work the same way?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Yep, will be worded differently and different point systems but your basically getting back what you rake. If your a winning player these bonuses are very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

check out this website http://www.bankrollmob.com/?t=9219 i used it and got 100 dollars free into full tilt u get 50 upfront and 50 after you earn points same with titan poker... might aswell use someone elses money lol anyone else have offers like this???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

You can get a number of poker no deposit bonuses. I recommend googling it.

You still have to play a bit before withdrawing, but I started out with a 10er free on VC poker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

have had a google but was hoping for a recomendation :) just want a bit of fun tbh not too pushed about taking it out. will have a look at victor chandler cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

wardy32 wrote: »
    have had a google but was hoping for a recomendation :) just want a bit of fun tbh not too pushed about taking it out. will have a look at victor chandler cheers :)

poker770 give you $7.70 free and then you might get another $15/$25 free after that, or maybe that was just cause i blew the $7.70...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Check out http://www.pokersource.com

I dont know if VC still do the free no deposit bonus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Not sure if it's still the case, but 888.com/pacific poker used to give you your bonus up front and let you play with it instead of your own money.

You couldn't withdraw the bonus until cleared, but could get your own money back.

That was a couple of years ago+vat

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SocialWarfare

Grafter wrote: »
    Not sure if it's still the case, but 888.com/pacific poker used to give you your bonus up front and let you play with it instead of your own money.

You couldn't withdraw the bonus until cleared, but could get your own money back.

That was a couple of years ago+vat
    Yeah my missus plays there and it used to be the same a few months ago anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 keitho_09

check out this website http://www.bankrollmob.com/?t=9219 i used it and got 100 dollars free into full tilt u get 50 upfront and 50 after you earn points same with titan poker... might aswell use someone elses money lol anyone else have offers like this???

just got 50 into my full tilt account cheers bro

Advertisement