Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation 3 deals

• 16-11-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to get the best deals on either the slim or original version? im interested in bundle deals too!(call of duty MW specifically)

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Does anyone know where to get the best deals on either the slim or oigianl versin? im interested in bundle deals too!(call of duty MW specifically)

cheers
    Gamestop - 120GB slimline plus Modern Warfare 2 for only €299.99. You are basically getting MW2 for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anywhere else for good ps3 deals with other games or possibly cheaper without MW2??

looking to get a ps3 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

+1, seems like there are no offers in IE under €299...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Dickerty wrote: »

Yeah im just thinking Fugg that i'll wait till after Xmas, I love my xbox anyway, just most of my friends play fifa 10 and MW2 online on ps3 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dickerty wrote: »

€250 in powercity for the 120 slim thats the instore price and the online price and there is NO mention of it being an offer, I figure they have mispriced it, has been this all week, I bought mine today.http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759608

• Advertisement
Advertisement