Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sentuamessage

• 16-11-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

I was watching an xbox live show - sent you a message or the insiders and one of the presenters flashed up an xbox live code - did anyone see this ? or know what its about ? i wrote it down and entered it - but it said invalid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

i dislike the sentuamessage fellas. who agrees.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i'd like to send them a message alright, PFO you tossers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

I like some of their shows, depending whats on it, don't think they are tossers, just jammy gits who got lucky!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

halolma wrote: »
    I like some of their shows, depending whats on it, don't think they are tossers, just jammy gits who got lucky!!

agreed there. they get to travel a lot(awesome) to play and find out about games(even more awesome!). some of their mini-shows are quite good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

It was a one off code for a copy of The Ballad of Gay Tony, if you read the ticker at the bottom a minute later it re-displays it and says the first person to enter it gets a copy of TBoGT, guess you were too late.

I personnaly like SentUaMessage and The Insiders, they are kinda cheesy but at least Microsoft try to provide short fun stuff like this on Live: all Sony muster on the PSN is their EU Playstation Blog.....which is run through their god awfully slow web browser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah, it's a use-once code so first person to redeem gets it. They flash codes like that sometimes, generally when something big comes out on the arcade. Good shows though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I like the shows, all 3 of em. Insiders, sentyouamessage, and the other one. Sometimes kinda humurous, and the insiders is usually quite handy. Because of it, I managed to get through the airplane mission in COD4 on Veteran. They're some lucky guys though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

What about yer one on Insider Moves?

I'd give her a raping anyway.

wtf-wtf-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000703-large.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

This looked more like sensualmassage :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Varkov wrote: »

You mean Jessica Chobot from the IGN Strategise videos?? Yeah shes smoking alright, also does the IGN daily news show "IGN Daily Fix", daily gaming news is never as great as those.

Wouldnt go as far as to rape her (WTF dude :confused: )...but a consesual roll in the hay...aw hell yeah :D .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Id watch those just for a chobot fix anyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I thinks he means wrapping. 30452-2007-03-17-paperinvaders.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

jessica_chobot.jpg

PHWOAR!!!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Shes decent but give me this gaming Jessica anytime before your one from IGN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jessica lopez, not really to bright but that's not the point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Not cool man, not cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Thanks for the reply - you would have had to have been real quick to get that code !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Not cool man, not cool.

Super cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Not cool man, not cool.

totally superly duperly uncool to the extreme, man !:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement