Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-factor Dermot Screws Up!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Biggins wrote: »
    For me? No.

Have a go for maybe leaving a sick child at home, her constantly having a go at her ex or her constant partying according to the press she finds herself in and an image she does nothing to stop its perpetuation...
    ...sadly the tabloids are unfortunately a law unto themselves.

Sadly, as if to prove the point!
    Todays Mirror: http://www.3am.co.uk/jordan-katie-price-im-a-celebrity-wont-eat-willies/19671/

I agree with you there, Jordan courts the press and never misses an opportunity to get herself in the headlines.

She slagged Pete off when she realised that he was coming across better than she was in the public's eyes.

I admire him for putting the children before his need to get back at her.

It shows the opposite ends of the scale they are on at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I agree with you there, Jordan courts the press and never misses an opportunity to get herself in the headlines.
    She slagged Pete off when she realised that he was coming across better than she was in the public's eyes.
    I admire him for putting the children before his need to get back at her.
    It shows the opposite ends of the scale they are on at the moment.
    She don't help herself thats for sure.
    Then again, its not like she is a master criminal or broken any other serious laws, etc...

She is a strange case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Biggins, I think you are getting worked up about nothing. The other judges have made the odd sly remark about Louis' sexuality over the years and if I remember correctly, he just laughed it off.

Teferi wrote: »
    Biggins, I think you are getting worked up about nothing. The other judges have made the odd sly remark about Louis' sexuality over the years and if I remember correctly, he just laughed it off.
    Your probably right. :)
    ...and I did find a link that states, it WAS Dermot that asked for the joke to be taken/edited out anyway.
    Mentions the actual Louis joke too and in fairness, its funny.

She don't help herself thats for sure.
    Then again, its not like she is a master criminal or broken any other serious laws, etc...

She is a strange case.

I like that presenter Biggins.:pac:

• Advertisement

I like that presenter Biggins.:pac:

She would certainly be a match for Cowell and Louis's sense of humour! :pac:
    Can you imagine her presenting X-Factor? That WOULD be funny! LOL

She would certainly be a match for Cowell and Louis's sense of humour! :pac:
    Can you imaginer her presenting X-Factor? That WOULD be funny! LOL

Sure enough, but as a judge.

I think X-Factor should have 5 judges to overrule this deadlock we are faced with now.

It's a farce.:pac:

Sure enough, but as a judge.
    I think X-Factor should have 5 judges to overrule this deadlock we are faced with now.
    It's a farce.:pac:

Last weeks Sunday Extra factor Simon sort of hinted that he was thinking about cutting the judge numbers down to three, but that would then effect the group categories each normally gets.
    3 or 5 would be indeed better when it comes to deadlocks.

Last weeks Sunday Extra factor Simon sort of hinted that he was thinking about cutting the judge numbers down to three, but that would then effect the group categories each normally gets.
    3 or 5 would be indeed better when it comes to deadlocks.

Any unequal number would force the judges to make a decision and explain it to the public.

As far as I can see it is the only fair way to keep the actual singers in the competition.

Any unequal number would force the judges to make a decision and explain it to the public.
    As far as I can see it is the only fair way to keep the actual singers in the competition.
    This years "Britain Got Talent" he had 4 at one stage (the Manchester auditions) then he cut it back again to the original series start three.
    Said officially, four was talking up too much time!

He seems to be a law unto himself when it only suits him!

• Advertisement
Advertisement