Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead 2 Launch

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

The original, game of the year edition is here - to your door for less than 20 yoyos.

PC version slightly cheaper (£14.95) here: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/PC-Games/Generic/Left-4-Dead---Game-of-the-Year-Edition-%28PC%29

Did Valve suggest they would be granting owners of l4d2 access (in some capacity) to content from the original game - or was it all part of some wonderful dream?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Fnz wrote: »
    PC version slightly cheaper (£14.95) here: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/PC-Games/Generic/Left-4-Dead---Game-of-the-Year-Edition-%28PC%29

Did Valve suggest they would be granting owners of l4d2 access (in some capacity) to content from the original game - or was it all part of some wonderful dream?

They said that they would look into it at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Fnz wrote: »
    GOTY edition has the Survivor Pack add-on (haven't played it, don't ask me if it's any good) and I'd expect it to be fully patched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

GOTY edition has the Survivor Pack add-on (haven't played it, don't ask me if it's any good) and I'd expect it to be fully patched.
    Don't think I've bought a boxed copy of a Valve game since steam came out but I assume it just installs steam and gives you a key to get the game. So you'll get the most up to date version whatever you buy.
    Also if you scroll down in his link, it says it includes the survival pack add-on too, which as I said, doesn't really mean anything. It's essentially just a patch like any other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Seifer wrote: »
    Don't think I've bought a boxed copy of a Valve game since steam came out but I assume it just installs steam and gives you a key to get the game. So you'll get the most up to date version whatever you buy.
    Also if you scroll down in his link, it says it includes the survival pack add-on too, which as I said, doesn't really mean anything. It's essentially just a patch like any other.
    Okay, okay, I'm sold! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Does anyone know if you can
    play as the Midnight Riders?

Does anyone know if you can
    play as the Midnight Riders?
    There's talk of it coming as DLC. There's a web site up for them somewhere.

Achievements fixed it seems. I have gotten back all the ones that went missing that I hadn't re-earned anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

What high profile developer would you rate above Valve in the "good guys" stakes?

Any developer that doesn't call their players a bunch of whiners for being understandably upset over the "Cheating"/Halo bull****. Valve are complete asses.

Advertisement