Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this acceptable just because he is a mod??

Options
  • 16-11-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

came across this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055740271
    in feedback
    While I might agree ck88 is probably a low level troll and might perhaps deserve a 2 week or even 1 month ban I feel the tone and language of the mod in question is arguably worse than the behaviour of the said troll.In general the moderating on this site seems to be fair and reasonable,if it is'nt, the helpdesk appears(to me) to resolve it in a fair manner.while I dont post much I am on here fairly regularly(most days) and find this site interesting,informative,amusing and sometimes downright lol funny(usually in AH)but if this is the standard that the modding is sinking to I am grossly dissapointed

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A number of issues revolving around that Help Desk thread are currently being dealt with by another admin and as such it would be unfair to all concerned for this thread to remain open while discussion are ongoing. Suffice to say that your concerns will be addressed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement