Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Education

• 17-11-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

I just thought I'd post this at it maybe of some interest to u guys...

LEDlogo.jpg
    www.legoeducationcentres.ie

Myself and my better half are opening Irelands first Lego Education Centre in Malahide. We've an open day on Saturday if anyone wants to come down n have a look...

If anyone has any suggestions as to anything they'd like to see us offer that'd be great.. We're looking into having some open evenings where adults can come down n relive they're childhoods... :p:p

We've a wide range of sets and are building on them on a monthly basis. At present we are mostly geared towards children between 2 1/2 - 10+ but from early next year we're looking at expanding to 16+ by adding more mindstorms sets etc etc...

If anyone here is interested in registering for any of the classes drop me a pm and I'll do ye's a Boardsie discount ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'll try and get out that way on Saturday with the Nephew & niece.

Sounds like a great idea, well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fitzet

Where and when is the open day in Malahide? The lego education link that you posted doesnt seem to be working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Props

Its in Malahide Rugby Club, tomorrow from 10am - 2pm.

Try http://www.legoeducation.ie/ for more details... The above link should work tho, it just diverts to the link i posted

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fitzet

Thanks a million - I don't know why I couldnt get the other one to work. I think it is a fantastic idea as an afterschool activity. Not all kids fit into the usual sporting activities that are available. I'll definitely get up for a look on Saturday.

Advertisement