Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Satio

• 17-11-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Will the Sony Ericsson Satio ever be available on Meteor???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im not sure but I hope it is as vodafone and o2 are rip off merchants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Im not sure but I hope it is as vodafone and o2 are rip off merchants.

I got news for you: They're all ripoff merchants. They just find different ways to rip you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

Just confirmed with 3. They're not gonna launch SATIO any soon. Guy in the customer service said that perhaps in couple of months or so.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Meteor always have an awful range of phones, it's why I left a year ago, so what do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

devnull wrote: »
    Meteor always have an awful range of phones, it's why I left a year ago, so what do you think?

They said they plan to release it, but haven't given a date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

They said they plan to release it, but haven't given a date.

As always it will be months before it will be tested and approved on the irish networks. 3 are normally the quickest at this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

funkyjebus wrote: »
    As always it will be months before it will be tested and approved on the irish networks. 3 are normally the quickest at this.

Vodafone already have it on sale I think.

http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=362035&offerSelected=prepaynew&action=view

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Vodafone and O2 already have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nate1984

What do you think would be the best phone out there, I really want to stick with Sony Ericsson. I was slightly sold on the HTC hero but it only has a 5mp camera which is really poor considering the quality of the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

nate1984 wrote: »
    What do you think would be the best phone out there, I really want to stick with Sony Ericsson. I was slightly sold on the HTC hero but it only has a 5mp camera which is really poor considering the quality of the phone.

"Best" is a very subjective term; you'd need to state what features you're looking for in a handset, as my opinion of the best handset will most likely differ to yours or even the next person to comment.

The Satio does appear to be a very good handset, based on GSMArena's review, but as it uses the S60 5th Edition UI, like the Nokia 5800, N97, N97 mini etc, this may not be to your liking since you mentioned you wanted to stick with a Sony Ericsson, presumably as you're accustomed to their interface and menus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement