Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what anime is this?

Options
  • 17-11-2009 1:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

it's not a series, i think it was only 30m long or so.. it was about a boy and a girl.. starts off with them both on earth i think they were just falling in love. The girl joins some robot army thing and goes light years away to fight some other robot army thing but they both try to keep in communication. The twist is that they haven't figured out a way to communicate faster than the speed of light, so he will send her a message when they are both 13.. she'll receive it when they're 15, and because she's moved on so far when she gets on to replying.. by the time her reply gets back to him.. he's in college.. kind of but not really moving on with his life and it goes on like that. All in all it's pretty depressing, but fantastic but i can't remember the name of it :/

anyone able to help?

Comments

Advertisement