Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red face

Options
  • 17-11-2009 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

its simple, write down something embarressing that has happened to you.

I was in the ul library about 3 weeks ago doing a really boring assignment and my friend sent me this clip via facebook.

I said I'd give myself a break from the books and give it a listen so I plugged my earphones into my laptop and finding it mildly entertaining listened to it 3 times. I also turned up the volume because for some odd reason the sound coming from my earphones was a little different....

Then I get a tap on my shoulder from this random guy...."your earphones arn't plugged in properly"......

The whole library could hear that stupid song...I hope I never experience such severe mortification ever again

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

AHAHAHAHAHA, best laugh I've had in a long time! The fact that you listened to it 3 times and no one said anything makes it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Forgot to mention the guy who stood up to look over the little parition that seperated our tables. He simply said "morto for you" and sat back down again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whatagal

Been scrolling through threads deciding where to put my first post...the swine song wins it hands down:)

Embarrassing moments are a unique skill of mine....

First week in college and the ladies toilets outside my studio are full. Desperately head over to the second yrs where they have a free disabled. No one kicking about so quickly sneak my way in. The lock has seen better days but as i said im desperate. So im sitting down when the door swings open. Remember this is a disabled toilet so the distance from the toilet to the door is significantly out of reach...out of shock but probably more stupidity i jump up to my buddys' flatemate!!yes jump up!?!MORTIFIED!!

It was his final year before I could look him in the eye and quickly followed it up with so about that incident....

Now beat that someone, I dare ya:)

btw so glad this is anonymous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I fell off a very high stool after a really hot guy asked me for some graph paper.
    It was a spectacular fall,I had been sitting on it fine before and then I just....declined backwards,I guess :o Crashed into a filing cabinet in the lab. Had bruises for weeks afterwards,they've only subsided in the last few days. It was hilarious but ridiculously embarrassing :o

Advertisement