Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hills of donegal (kinda)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

thats pretty funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Thats Funny..

The title of the song is the Blow Up Doll....SO tell us, What were you looking for when you found this???:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

LoanShark wrote: »
    What were you looking for when you found this???:eek:
    Probably an inflatable ewe :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

muffler wrote: »

Thats Funny..

The title of the song is the Blow Up Doll....SO tell us, What were you looking for when you found this???:eek:

i knew i'd get asked that question lol , i was looking at toyota carina cars on you tube the lad that does the blow up doll song also has a song about a carina car and i clicked on his account and seen the blow up doll song :D

Thats Funny..

i knew i'd get asked that question lol , i was looking at toyota carina cars on you tube the lad that does the blow up doll song also has a song about a carina car and i clicked on his account and seen the blow up doll song :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

:D
    we believed you the first time but I think your still trying to convince yourself by posting it twice.....:D:D:D

we believed you the first time but I think your still trying to convince yourself by posting it twice.....:D:D:D

ha ha i don't know how that happened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Obviously DL posted it once and the Doll was responsible for the second one ! ;)

i feckin knew this would happen :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

You could try Ewe-topia in Ballybofey;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

sesswhat wrote: »
    You could try Ewe-topia in Ballybofey;)
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 andyc09lad