Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Call of Duty game dissapoints

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Back in my day teens used to get upset by proper things like drugs and stalking women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Don't worry mumbling moronic kid, I'm not very good at computer games either.

However I don't cry like a f*cking baby about it so there's the difference between us I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

This is definitely a piece of Viral marketing, but far from Genius. Some lazy advertising creative obviously copied this .....

Greatest Freak Out Ever

The Call of Duty one is pretty crap in comparison. It really lacks the edge, that inanimate object penertration, brings to a viral.

In other words .......... Epic Fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

This guy needs professional help. :rolleyes:
    Please don't take it out on the wall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

double post....already a thread on this in the games>shooters>callofduty thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Why would you put this up on the web?

Cry over proper teenage things ya wimp like when you're freaking out on acid or you got your sister pregnant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

That's abit disturbing...I think the guy needs help....like a room with no share corners and padded walls and floors kinda help.

Then again it's hilarious and he clearly needs to get out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

This is definitely a piece of Viral marketing, but far from Genius. Some lazy advertising creative obviously copied this .....

Greatest Freak Out Ever

The Call of Duty one is pretty crap in comparison. It really lacks the edge, that inanimate object penertration, brings to a viral.

In other words .......... Epic Fail

Nah I think the guy is just a gimp. He also did this rather hilarious music video:

He'll knock you out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

bmbm wrote: »

The game is over 18's so idiots like him shouldn't play it.

A resemblance of the T1000 after he is shot into the molten steel in Terminator 2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I understand his frustration, but, so far, I've been keeping my violent expression of this frustration in-game.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    The game is over 18's so idiots like him shouldn't play it.

A resemblance of the T1000 after he is shot into the molten steel in Terminator 2.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarJono1170
    on his youtube page (where the original upload was) he has about 200 videos of him talking about his hair and other ****e....

hes 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wow. He looks and sounds like a 14 year old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

well i just hope he remembers it up the street and not across the road when he decides to end it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Wow. He looks and sounds like a 14 year old.

He looks and sounds like a nutcase!!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

Why was the radiator on the floor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

"I've been playing it for 17 hours straight, and I hate it!"

Hmm, he must be a tad on the slow side if it took him that long to realise he hated it!!!

Advertisement