Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels with requirments

• 17-11-2009 6:06am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of heading to Belfast in a few weeks for a few nights but I had a few requirments. I'll be bringing a small child with me so was wondering about services such as a fridge (for bottles) and leisure centres.

Many of the sites (hotels.com, Expedia.ie) are proving to be lacking on information and I don't want to go ringing the 40 - 50 hotels it brings up.

I was looking for a nice enough hotel in the city centre, close to shopping and was just hoping ye could give me a few suggestions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

Only hotel I can think of in Belfast city centre with a swimming pool is The Holiday Inn on Ormeau Avenue!!! Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!!
    I did a quick check on Tripadvisor though and it said the swimming pool mainly caters for adults!!! (I think it a fitness club you see) I'm sure you child would be allowed in to the pool...but there probably is no paddling pool!!! Someone correct me if I'm wrong again!!!
    On Tripadvisor some reviewer said their room had an empty mini-bar where they stored their drinks and milk...also mentions mini-bars in rooms on some websites advertising the hotel!!!
    You could try ringing the hotel to see if what I've said is correct!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Ramada hotel in Shaws Bridge has a leisure centre attached, but it isn't very central - taxi/bus distance to the city centre.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Cheers for the help, I'll give them a call.

Advertisement