Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boring Tueaday in Brisbane..

Options
  • 17-11-2009 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

.. anyone fancy a pint this evening?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jaysus your keen, I cant do weekdays generally, We have this Airport Tunnel thing going 24/7 again at the moment, so I have to be on call to direct Numpties around Brisbane at God awful hours, and none of them ever have the correct safety gear so I have to deal with all that etc etc etc, Keep Friday clear tho I expect to have a SERIOUS thirst by then;)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Heading to a work do in the Valley on Friday evening, but I should be around town after that with my thirst only half quenched!

Was a very sudden thirst came about me this afternoon. Any other folks lurking around here, stop by and say hello and we'll have a nice cool crisp beer in the city!

20 Minutes to go here before I get to go home for 3 hours, only to turn around again and guide a truck in from the Mount Lindsay Highway, If I stip Drinkin at 6.30 I should be Fine, Right?

I have a mad urge to go to the fridge and see whats init

Hmmmmm, Office Fridge containd

2 Bottles XXXX Gold

1 Botle Red Label Bundy
    1/2 botle Fanta

and some Cornettos I forgot about YAAAAAAAAAAY

I wonder how Rum and Fanta would work?

Sounds like an interesting combination, sure you should try it and then report back. Enjoy being a guinea pig! :)

• Advertisement

Drank one of the Golds instead, hit the spot I tells ya

In the process of drinking a Super Dry in the pub here, and it's certainly hitting the spot too. It being such a warm day, it's exactly what the doctor ordered. I'll have to keep watching this thread in case someone else wants to go for a drink. :)

What a session... never drinking again!

Advertisement