Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piste why Did you close my sex Ed thread

Options
  • 17-11-2009 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Piste,

You closed my sex education thread on the grounds that I was shlling and that this board already had a sex education thread,????????????

I have searched this forum and I cannot find this sex thread, can you point me to it, because if I can not find it then what hope has any teen or computer inept person.

All I wanted to do was promote the use of Condoms in Ireland and I really do not care if people buy them from me or www.smartpaddy.ie or www.smarthealth.ie or www.missfrisky.ie .

I know a lot of people in Ireland are embarrased by condoms and sex in general,,,,,but I beleive a more open discussion on the subject would be useful and perhaps life saving.

steve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Condoms

Just had a good look throuh that thread and its blatantly obvious that lots of people seem ignorant of the fact that Condoms stop you catching HIV , not one contributor mentioned the fact that unprotected sex is killing Irish people, that STI's are on the increase and that the pill only stops you getting pregnant but does not stop you catching genital Warts , clamidia, or any number of infecious STI's.

We really should have a sticky on this whole condom issue, make it an in your face sticky, put a health warning on it ,

BAREBACK KILLS, CONDOMS SAVE LIVES.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Take it to Helpdesk......

I think the link Piste replaced yours with is better anyway (ie it's not trying to sell you anything!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I believe you're not allowed advertise on this site without permissio from the admins, or at least from the mods.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thread locked. OP, send a private message to one of the other mods if you want to discuss this durther.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement