Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract renewal time, and I'm not sure if I want to renew.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

the Sony k800i I have

You've got a 3G phone, go into the network settings on your phone, and do a manual network search in the places you are most. You'll know then which 3G networks are around you, it should make your decision a little easier..i'd say 3 would work out cheapest but if there's no 3G signal around you it's no use for the internet as you'll be on vodafones gps network which is pants.
    3 best of both with the 1gb internet add on would set you back 34.99pm for 100 minutes which can be used for calling the UK or Ireland, if you call the UK it will use up 2 minutes, so you could still have your existing 50 minutes, free texts and 25 minutes to your mates accross the border, you also get 100 free 3 to 3 so if you got her indoors on the same plan ye can talk for free.
    If your trying to save money I wouldn't even contemplate vodafone, there not at the races, 200 minutes for €60, you'd want to be mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

On meteor bill pay, roaming bar needs to be lifted for roaming anywhere. Youll need to pay a deposit to get it lifted in the first 2 months, after that it can be lifted for free. Deposit is 60e. You will get it back, but youll need to take that into account as well.

Advertisement